18%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%75 Votes
Total Votes :: 244 Votes

Cincierta

Rank 2
Cincierta
PostedFeb 24, 2012 3:00 pm
Gave a 3 this time. While I'm happy with the technical support I've received concerning a few promo payouts, it seems that's also a little hard for our DWO GM team to handle correctly. While I'm not a computer wizard, you'd think the forms that we fill out for these promotions would have a problem-free payout, even with double-checking the lists.

The lag and crash issues, while I'm not sure just who is technically responsible, still have not been fixed. I'm still crashing on certain maps, and while I try to avoid them, sometimes it's just not possible.

The promos that we do get, though, seem to be more geared towards weapons and furniture over gear. That I can probably understand since my longest RT was over a pair of +7 shin guards which never existed.

And while I'm not sure who decided on the weekly gear rotation list for the Item Mall, a few female guildmates of mine (whom play female characters in-game) were rather upset that the guys got a much better selection over the girls. Trying to calm other girls down over the internet is a lot harder than you'd think, especially since I'm a girl, and while I'm somewhat OK with what we've been given, I can only hope that next week isn't so...biased.

I'll have to admit, DWO does need some serious TLC if it's to maintain the cash cow status. Our current PM is...well...MIA to say the least, and while GMeghead's doing a very good job, I do feel that the rest of the team should at least say 'Hi, how ya doing? We're not zombies yet.'

As for the website, I still get the same kind of errors LedZepMan's getting.

The only thing that saved my vote from a 2 was the security update. It's nice to see that AGE's trying to protect their customers and taking the initiative to do so.

Advertisement

oldeone

Rank 0
oldeone
PostedFeb 24, 2012 3:39 pm

02242012 feedback poll for aeria

Megaten.

The GSs are good. The GMs are good.

The bugs are slowly getting fixed, but not at a speed I'd like. Content is being added, but again, not at the pace I'd prefer. I know nothing about programming, so I can't really whine too much.

What prompted the low score was mainly due to the billing department. They've been far too slow with fixing problems and responding to RTs. Luckily, I haven't had issues, but I am surrounded by people who have. Two weeks to deliver AP is absolutely unreasonable. I understand delays with free contest payouts, but when dealing with REAL money, service should be immediate.

**********smash*everything**********

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 24, 2012 4:10 pm
Though nothing off the top of my head was atrocious this month, I'm afraid that I still must vote low as per nothing at all of my previous complaints being improved. I don't vote these solely on a month to month basis. I weigh them in with previous months.

I vote 1, on basis that your usual monthly atrocities have not increased in severity in the past month, but they still exist. You know what they are. We disagree on them being issues, but I still get a vote.

icemophete

Elite Founder: Scarlet Blade
PostedFeb 24, 2012 5:44 pm
1 for shaiya Pretty much for what everyone else is saying. I dont want to beat a dead horse when its falling on Deaf Ears.

Agnishwattas

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 6:16 pm
I've given you guys a 4.

However, I can only comment for EE. The GM interaction seems to be very good there. Our GS are also pretty great. Pretty good support for tickets as well. The few things that need work on the forums are being adressed as well, so that's nice.
Things are actually being forwarded to the devs, who are seemingly listening to you guys, so that's a plus. Though I do think you guys should try to alternate event times a little bit; I'm aware you can't do it out of business hours, but perhaps doing it a little earlier/later sometimes might satisfy more people. Unlike other companies, I've just got nothing to complain about, really.

Though, from reading the comments it doesn't seem like it's going as well with other games, which is a shame.

- Raserei, Garnet

LadyBorderlinex

Rank 5
PostedFeb 24, 2012 6:44 pm
this month has been a good one for last chaos. I've personally seen a lot of growth and it's been needed.

Queen of Unnecessarily Long Youtube Videos Used To Report Multi-clienting

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 24, 2012 6:52 pm
2 for this month. Yes, not 1 this month.
Some GMs (LO, EE, GF and AeriaNow) are very responsive to my reports and also I am quite happy with all the recent updates Ryzek posted on RotT forum (although I still wish that there would be more progress toward RotT OB).

So many things have been broken on Aeria website, but I noticed that Aeria plans to fix the website, so let's see if all the website problems will be fixed after that. If the fix is successful, I will give +1 point to my feedback next month.

I also want to see more active forum GSes.

That's all my feedback for this month.

Mad_Moosehead

Rank 0
Mad_Moosehead
PostedFeb 24, 2012 7:03 pm
I gave a 1.

I play Shaiya.

I have had good ticket experience with your GM's and I feel they do their bit well, I see GS's showing genuine concern for the state of the game and community. However as per usual, it's those above that are letting us down.

Players are constantly ignored. Which has saddly resulted in a lot of angry trolly posts. When people feel like they arn't being heard when they speak, they shout, when they arn't being heard when they shout, they scream, jump up aand down and wave their arms arround. This is pretty much the state of the Shaiya Forums players so hoarse from screaming that they are getting irrational and trolly. This is used as an excuse to ignore the issues. Another being that many big forum presences don't play anymore, that should tell you something, people are telling you why they have left / are leaving, again it looks like it's being ignored.

Too many mini-tiers, I always say this and it is always ignored. Not sustainable, prices on them keep going up.

Main Tiered over 20k again. If you need to increase the price to maintain the profit, then look at why. Hint: Charging more doesn't help draw in new players.

A lot of promises have been made, no action has been seen. Just as people start to ask whats up with that thing you promised we get a new post with a plan or a promise, that never happens.

Maybe the PM's should take some time and talk to your GS's, they are the people you've chosen to represent your community. I think they should be able to tell you there is something seriously wrong with this game.

Oh and:
LedZepMan92 wrote:
Voted 1, for the following reasons:

1: Fix the **** website.

2: Seriously, fix the **** website.

3: Shaiya is still waiting for any serious improvements or actions. Been lots of talk, talk, talk, but results are necessary if the community is ever going to trust you again.

4: Fix the **** website  

As per usual I expect this to be ignored as an irrational rant, as most of these topics seem to be. I guess until the money stops coming all's well in the land of Shaiya.

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedFeb 24, 2012 8:52 pm
WolfTeam: 1. Some new gold guns are up-coming, yay! But that's not really a balance change. We want balance.

Repulse: 4. Can't say much except that the servers are weak.

Mah numbar: 2. WolfTeam dragged Repulse's 4 down to a 2. Good job.

LostSensei

Rank 1
LostSensei
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:47 pm
4 Though currently only on EE, there are minor problems but those are developer faults not AGE xD