18%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%75 Votes
Total Votes :: 244 Votes

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedFeb 24, 2012 12:23 pm
Only play Megaten, only commenting on Megaten. And this month, I'm giving a very hesitant 4.

I think the GMs are really doing the best they can with the manpower they have. They address concerns in a timely manner and I really respect them in that they stood firm on their position on the rider promo, while still extending goodwill to those who bought them. I really feel they did the best they could in that situation.

I also was thrilled to see us get another content update with Diaspora Shinagawa. Again, this is something we've wanted for a long time and it's awesome to finally see it in action. This is all the more compounded by the fact that the GM team was able to convince Cave to lower the cooldown period for both Diaspora instances, making it much more accessible and easily run.

GM Wildcat runs and the much requested leveling event have also been nice to see. And, while they took a lot of fire for it, I really respected the team's openness on the selection of the Loading Screen winners.

What makes me hesitant to give a four, though, is what it looks like is building up in the months to come. We've been told that Shinagawa Diaspora was the last big update for a while and Cave wants to focus on fixing bugs. The dedication to cleaning up the bugs that have been growing for some time now is good.

However, I worry that this might send us into a drought of updates when we're already well over a year behind the Japanese server (we're still missing content we should have gotten last summer that's making for a lot of broken or half-implemented quests and content). This means we'll likely miss out on more and more of the time-specific events. I've expressed my disappointment quite a few times, but I'm quite unhappy to see we missed the Valentine's event JP got last year. And, given the wait, it seems increasingly unlikely that we might get the Kappa events as well.

Add this to Cave imploding the JP server this week (and skipping on a patch at the last minute for us) and it's looking like we might not see much at all in the months to come. And, I really, really hope this doesn't become the case.

Advertisement

prashant2040779

Rank 0
prashant2040779
PostedFeb 24, 2012 12:25 pm
Aeria games Services are so POOR!! Mad

starkingdom

Rank 2
starkingdom
PostedFeb 24, 2012 12:35 pm
i voted 5. games are great like always.

Technature

Rank 5
Technature
PostedFeb 24, 2012 12:44 pm
Dynasty Warriors is still in the crapper. Lag problems that should of been fixed months ago are still here. The lack of advertisement bringing in new players is also insane. Very few new players ever come, and barely any stay for long. This game needs work if it's to flourish like the other servers did, and it's just minor things that can easily be fixed.

If an unplayable faction can be fixed in 24 hours, than server lag should not take a year to fix..

Ever wonder how Technature lives the life of a soldier?How about asking a person that doesn't actually exist questions? Then drop by Technature's blog and drop a letter.

musicman2059

Rank 3
musicman2059
PostedFeb 24, 2012 1:09 pm
Submitted feedback privately. RT #7282271

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 24, 2012 1:36 pm
musicman2059 wrote:
Submitted feedback privately. RT #7282271  

Noted

Diego502

Rank 0
Diego502
PostedFeb 24, 2012 1:42 pm
5 For Last Chaos (we have the best GM team) Wink

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedFeb 24, 2012 2:17 pm
Voted 1, for the following reasons:

1: Fix the **** website.

2: Seriously, fix the **** website.

3: Shaiya is still waiting for any serious improvements or actions. Been lots of talk, talk, talk, but results are necessary if the community is ever going to trust you again.

4: Fix the **** website.

Sojito

Rank 2
PostedFeb 24, 2012 2:36 pm
Again a 1 this month, not much to say. Having one DOMO server basically unplayable for 2 weeks so far, without ETA for a fix and clear description of the problem or future prospects.

Also, again I ask you Aeria, give us a GM for our own. Do you even know how bad the situation is on DOMO, not even talking about 1 year without content. Just for game support.

p4ndx

Rank 5
p4ndx
PostedFeb 24, 2012 2:56 pm
2. Only because there has been slight improvement in the RotT updates but I still feel so much more could be done.

Less QQ! Moar PewPew!