18%45 Votes
18%46 Votes
1 (Poor)
30%75 Votes
Total Votes :: 244 Votes

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:00 am   Last edited by Superman0X on Mar 26, 2012 7:59 am. Edited 1 time in total

Feedback Poll 02/24/12

We run this monthly, to see how we are progressing (if at all).

The topic is: How would you rate Aeria Games Service?

5 is considered the best rating.
1 is considered the worst rating.

You are free to decide on your own what exactly this means.
You are free to post here any details that you would like to share.
Please feel free to state whether you have seen any changes in the past 30 days, and what you think about them.

The overall score of this poll, as well as a summary of the comments posted will be given to management.

Note: Random AP rewards may be given to accounts that post comments.

---Additional Information---

We will be sending out email surveys again this month. We will be using survey monkey, and the email should look something like this:

Subject: Aeria Games Customer Survey
Body: Aeria Games is conducting a monthly survey, and your response would be appreciated. You're email was chosen because you have submitted a service request in the past 30 days.

Here is a link to the survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx

This link is uniquely tied to this survey and your email address. Please do not forward this message.

Thanks for your participation!

Please note: If you do not wish to receive further emails from us, please click the link below, and you will be automatically removed from our mailing list.
http://www.surveymonkey.com/optout.aspx

Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:18 am
2 From me this month Sad

Aeria wise: The site continues to be plagued with issues that go ignored. I dislike how apathetic Aeria's "upper" staff are towards things, so long as they're making money. The communities of several games are under huge strain due to the simple lack of caring displayed by those higher ups.

Grand Fantasia: The PM still isn't performing to standards I'd like. Very few members of the community have any faith in iLaff at all. GM's however are amazing as always, in fact the GM's being awesome is the only thing that saved you from a 1 rating this month

Really is quite sad, I support Aeria in many, many aspects but I have looked through all the "Feedback Poll" threads and it's amazingly disheartening to see the same issues being brought up from a year ago. It really does make this whole topic seem like nothing more than a formality that won't have any impact at all, same as it never does.

<center></center>

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedFeb 24, 2012 9:44 am
1. Nothing ever changes.

Grand fantasia is dying a very slow, preventable death, from the GM/PM team, and any suggestions we make that will actually fix the problems are shot down/ignored. Been going on for about a year like this, so it's not like I actually expect more change, but still.

Would be nice if you guys actually pretended like you cared about your players/customers.

ghostcannon

GameSage: Wolf Team
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 24, 2012 10:30 am

For acquiring Ijji and bringing more awesome games from that part.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

Viraxe

Rank 3
Viraxe
PostedFeb 24, 2012 10:41 am
Hmm I rated with 4 for MegaTen, I am really happy with the many events we have lately plus I loved the way GMs handled the Rider Issue it was really professional. I would have rated 5 but i am still disappointed with the bugs we have.

DjHarlock

Rank 5
DjHarlock
PostedFeb 24, 2012 10:57 am
4 - GM interaction has been on the up this past month. Unfortunately I see the particular game I play needing some tlc and honest love because the in-game economy is pretty messed up and needs help from the GMs in order to increase the longevity of the game.

Ahtary

Rank 2
Ahtary
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:13 am

The way DWO is right now makes me wonder why I still play that game.

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:13 am
1 again this month purely based on shaiya as its the only game i play.
You guys have had months to fix things that are so simple to fix its just impossible to understand why it hasnt been done.
Not enough GM interaction in game to increase a positive sense of mood for players who have spent thousands of pounds on the game.
Too many bugs not fixed
Boss drops are worthless and STILL not fixed
AP is being used as a buy this and get uber policy instead of join our game and have fun getting uber policy.
Your destroying our game you may own it but we play it and PAY for it !!!!
Simple problems with easy fixes and you guys cant even get that right.
P.S. it has nothing to do with choi rock or nexon, just you !!!!!

BigFatsexyy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:23 am
ShieldWarr wrote:
1 again this month purely based on shaiya as its the only game i play.
You guys have had months to fix things that are so simple to fix its just impossible to understand why it hasnt been done.
Not enough GM interaction in game to increase a positive sense of mood for players who have spent thousands of pounds on the game.
Too many bugs not fixed
Boss drops are worthless and STILL not fixed
AP is being used as a buy this and get uber policy instead of join our game and have fun getting uber policy.
Your destroying our game you may own it but we play it and PAY for it !!!!
Simple problems with easy fixes and you guys cant even get that right.
P.S. it has nothing to do with choi rock or nexon, just you !!!!!  

agreed, please fix shaiya by merging the servers!! people want to play and party with other people, right now 3 outta 4 servers are like a ghost town. a new player has an optioin to join one of the 4 servers, i guarentee if they dont join lailah, they not going to stay long. As the other servers its gonna be almost impossible for a new player to lvl up in a decent amount of time without being plvled. because they cant find a party to join. there are just not enough players to play with, unless your a 60+ pvp player. then u are allowed to play.

BigFatsexyy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 11:43 am
its almost like AGE went into overdrive trying to sell AP, and in turn unbalanced the game worlds.