FantasyDayDream

Rank 0
FantasyDayDream
PostedDec 09, 2012 5:45 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
Okays I finally got one done x.x My PC has been hateing on me the program is crashing, freezing,not saving and it's deleting the flies you name it's happened lately to the pictures. I need a new pc...not sure if that would really help the program run smoother though... Anyways~ Done with one I'm getting better at least ^^'

*~Pick Up~*
Kat:Took awhile to get it done I tried starting it once the Lineart was up but with the problems it was going slow yeah Stilllllllllllllllllllll~! Hope chu like it ='3

Without Rim
A Gift =3

*~Work~*
Nothing really other then the pick up..^^'

Plan: On Starting iBambi's Next and Fluffy's next since they'er single chibi's might take a bit still but yeah getting there.^^

Very nice!

T-that's all for now!
Advertisement

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedDec 10, 2012 5:06 am
XD only saki's thread is active since LO is closer than before i'll be more active from now on hope i see you some time <3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedDec 10, 2012 1:28 pm
Dolly:Thanks I know I shouldn't let it get me down I'm just really soft hearted so when someone says something I tend to take to as true and feel sorry for messing up.^^'

iBambi:Thanks so much I wouldn't say that but I'm glad you feel I do okay work <3 And thanks for message I'm so glad she liked it. ^^

FantasyDayDream:Thanks bunches I'm glad you like it been working on it. <3

Tetio:Lol yeah I suppose there a few Art froums that are still active hmmm like 4 or 5^^' more or less see the same people around on here ^^ people waiting for their pictures and a few I just know.And I seeeeee~ yay~ I missed chuuuzzzz~ it's nice to see someone I use to talk to in the start of the year being around.<3

<3

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedDec 12, 2012 7:01 am
Yeah cause i was so bored ;w; hope to talk to you more anyways :3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedDec 30, 2012 2:57 am
Lol been working on them guy actually pretty far along with all of them to a point just haven't finish anyone's to the final points. =/

Got this one done though not anyone here it's someone's OC's Ion and Marie from DA think they're a couple buuuut~ I'm not total on that so don't quote me lol.^^

<3

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedDec 30, 2012 6:46 am
Gosh, that's adorable.. amazing work as always ♥

livintheharmony

Rank 0
livintheharmony
PostedDec 31, 2012 11:19 pm
nice works! i love how you color them <3

bad bad me :3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJan 01, 2013 4:49 pm
livintheharmony wrote:

Thanks so much =3 Been working on getting better. And thanks iBambi going to make sure yours is the 1st of this year. ♥

iBambi

Rank 5
iBambi
PostedJan 02, 2013 5:29 am
Zenia1 wrote:
livintheharmony wrote:

Thanks so much =3 Been working on getting better. And thanks iBambi going to make sure yours is the 1st of this year. ♥  

I'm looking forward to seeing your astounding work, take your time and have fun Saki! ♥

Kawaii_Love

Rank 2
Kawaii_Love
PostedJan 05, 2013 2:22 pm
Glad I decided to look back on this thread today, really cute artwork Saki~! ♥ Gl with all the requests ^^

<center><div> </div></center>