Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 19, 2012 6:53 pm
iBambi/Dereldium/R.Angelo:Awwww~ Thanks Guyz I'm glad someone liked it at least^^

Okays sorry been a bit upset lately -sniff- so drawing hasn't been on my list to do + my sisters have been on the pc the have School work to do and seeing that at the moment the only pc in the house is this one I have to share.^^Still working on it.

*~Work~*
Nothing really did Kat's Lineart today though.^^' Need to get moving lol.

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)
Advertisement

Kitty.Kittenz

Rank 1
Kitty.Kittenz
PostedNov 19, 2012 7:05 pm
Zenia1 wrote:
iBambi/Dereldium/R.Angelo:Awwww~ Thanks Guyz I'm glad someone liked it at least^^

Okays sorry been a bit upset lately -sniff- so drawing hasn't been on my list to do + my sisters have been on the pc the have School work to do and seeing that at the moment the only pc in the house is this one I have to share.^^Still working on it.

*~Work~*
Nothing really did Kat's Lineart today though.^^' Need to get moving lol.

<333 Take your time Saki c: <3

I love your art *-*
*pets* :3

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 19, 2012 8:16 pm
Yay~ Thanks Kat~ -hugs- really gives me something to smile about.^w^Kays still going to do the Base colors for it since I don't wanna do another Lineart today and I did finally get this program to open had to leave the pc on all night to get it to just start it's been hateing on me. x///x

yumchcolatecake

Rank 0
yumchcolatecake
The Pocket Dimesnsion Lunaruis United States
PostedNov 25, 2012 9:57 am
Wow these are very nice! I hope you add more because I want to see whats next. Very Happy

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:32 am
yumchcolatecake wrote:
Wow these are very nice! I hope you add more because I want to see whats next. Very Happy  

Aww~ Q//Q Thanks been working on it at least trying.^^ And hmmm Welcome to LO Forums -pounces on- lol says you join yesterday either that or you made an Alt Account but either way. =3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

yumchcolatecake

Rank 0
yumchcolatecake
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:42 am
Yeah I joined yesterday. ^_^ glad to be here the games are very fun. And people are really freindly i don't get that a lot on the forums on other sites

Emyst

Rank 1
Emyst
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:47 am
Those are some darn good looking pieces of artwork you have there!

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedNov 25, 2012 10:59 am
yumchcolatecake wrote:
Yeah I joined yesterday. ^_^ glad to be here the games are very fun. And people are really freindly i don't get that a lot on the forums on other sites  

Aww I see Well I'm glad you find it Welcomeing here have fun on all the games chu choose to play and hope to see you in Lime if you play. =3

Emyst wrote:

Thanks Bunches for the kind words. ^w^

yumchcolatecake

Rank 0
yumchcolatecake
PostedNov 25, 2012 11:32 am
Zenia1 wrote:
yumchcolatecake wrote:

Aww I see Well I'm glad you find it Welcomeing here have fun on all the games chu choose to play and hope to see you in Lime if you play. =3

Emyst wrote:

Thanks Bunches for the kind words. ^w^  

I'm definatly going to join Lime so I hope to see you there too.

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedNov 26, 2012 7:41 pm
-sneaks in after disappearing for so long- @_@