Author Message

dragonstaer

Rank 4
dragonstaer
Joined
28 Apr 2011
Posts
2240
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:22 pm

THE ANTI PONY ARMY

i want to see how many people dislike pony
Put ur name here and leave I will get to u if ur accepted. if ur a pony lover don't even post here.

Advertisement

CrisR82

Rank 4
CrisR82
Joined
12 Mar 2011
Posts
1836
Location
Spain
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:27 pm
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.


dragonstaer

Rank 4
dragonstaer
Joined
28 Apr 2011
Posts
2240
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:30 pm
CrisR82 wrote:
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.

 


ummm... i thought u were a GS... don't u no tat u should follow the TREAD RULE! ur a pony lover ur not suppose to post here >.<

stunnadawise

Rank 4
stunnadawise
Joined
03 Jan 2010
Posts
1649
Location
Troop Stationed at the Coast of Colombia
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:33 pm
dragonstaer wrote:
CrisR82 wrote:
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.

 


ummm... i thought u were a GS... don't u no tat u should follow the TREAD RULE! ur a pony lover ur not suppose to post here >.<  


lol

Affiliations:Syndicates,EpicProz,Arising,Fusion,SoldiersWB,LifeLine. ''It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield. ''

dragonstaer

Rank 4
dragonstaer
Joined
28 Apr 2011
Posts
2240
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:35 pm
stunnadawise wrote:
dragonstaer wrote:
CrisR82 wrote:
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.

 


ummm... i thought u were a GS... don't u no tat u should follow the TREAD RULE! ur a pony lover ur not suppose to post here >.<  


lol  


get out of here! u pony lover

stunnadawise

Rank 4
stunnadawise
Joined
03 Jan 2010
Posts
1649
Location
Troop Stationed at the Coast of Colombia
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:37 pm
dragonstaer wrote:
stunnadawise wrote:
dragonstaer wrote:
CrisR82 wrote:
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.

 


ummm... i thought u were a GS... don't u no tat u should follow the TREAD RULE! ur a pony lover ur not suppose to post here >.<  


lol  


get out of here! u pony lover  


I dont love them, I dont hate 'em

I find them pretty insteresting.....btw

Affiliations:Syndicates,EpicProz,Arising,Fusion,SoldiersWB,LifeLine. ''It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield. ''

dragonstaer

Rank 4
dragonstaer
Joined
28 Apr 2011
Posts
2240
Location
United States
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:39 pm
stunnadawise wrote:
dragonstaer wrote:
stunnadawise wrote:
dragonstaer wrote:
CrisR82 wrote:
Fun fact: my company's name is PONY.

 


ummm... i thought u were a GS... don't u no tat u should follow the TREAD RULE! ur a pony lover ur not suppose to post here >.<  


lol  


get out of here! u pony lover  


I dont love them, I dont hate 'em

I find them pretty insteresting.....btw  


then get out! and stop trying to make this tread lost it meaning! it only for pony hater!

Darkstar143

Rank 1
Darkstar143
Joined
14 Nov 2010
Posts
230
Location
Norfolk United States
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:39 pm
NO PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOMI3S 4 l4F3---->. FOLK,MADARAKI,DRAGONSTAER,SYNN-BLASIAN,SHARI,MERCA,KARLA, AND MEH WUBBLY DARKLY.. xD I say : DOOM You say : FRIES NOW Everybody whisper : dooooooommmmm friiiiieeeeeeessss

stunnadawise

Rank 4
stunnadawise
Joined
03 Jan 2010
Posts
1649
Location
Troop Stationed at the Coast of Colombia
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:41 pm
Darkstar143 wrote:
NO PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Affiliations:Syndicates,EpicProz,Arising,Fusion,SoldiersWB,LifeLine. ''It's easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield. ''

sakumlive

Rank 1
sakumlive
Joined
17 Oct 2011
Posts
250
Location
Panama Panama
PostedFeb 21, 2012 5:53 pm   Last edited by sakumlive on Feb 21, 2012 6:05 pm. Edited 1 time in total
i have wet dreams with ponies... where i insert my oh wait i should not say that in public lol
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: