Mackie17

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2012 11:43 am

lag/sgraphics/timing out

can someone please answer if there is going to be a server upgrade or a general FACELIFT for this game? its starting to be like atari :/ ... if i dont Sgraphics logging into the game, i get timeout... let alone the horrific lag throughout, not just during linked events. the portal sgraphics were livable cause they basically happened in 2 places. now, its more. this game compared to the latest technology is becoming a dinosaur. theres nothing new to do, and now doing the few things you can, your dc'd or the lag makes you wanna log. with choi rock takeover the game cost is astronomically considering that theres plenty other games that are monthly fees and you can get all items ingame. theres 2 new mega games coming out in the next few months, hate to see this game die off. you guys really need to do some server/content upgrades. has this issue been addressed or discussed? i know its not my computer, fyi ... please give some feedback gms. thanks
Advertisement

Mackie17

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2012 11:44 am
LOL and when i clicked to post my msg i got another sgraphics, rediculous

gm_vandala

GameMaster: USA
gm_vandala
PostedFeb 21, 2012 12:35 pm
Hopefully we'll have some fixes/upgrades soon! *crosses fingers*

SnakeEye1976

Rank 2
SnakeEye1976
PostedFeb 21, 2012 12:47 pm
gm_vandala wrote:

hahahahahaaaa and frogs might sprout wings so every time they jump they don't bump their butts too...

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 21, 2012 1:25 pm
gm_vandala wrote:

would probably involve spending a Hard of a lot of AP too, Since a GM has there fingers crossed Rolling Eyes

Go to shaiya shortcut right click it then select properties,.....then selct compatibility then put a tick in the box which says disable desktop composition.

Now go to www.iobit.com and select products tab and look for advanced system care 5 its free,
this will detect any problems in your hard drive and speed up your pc at the same time it also frees up RAM that is clogged in your system, which for us gamers is pretty handy.

Mackie17

Rank 0
PostedFeb 21, 2012 2:32 pm
well your the only person ingame then that doesnt have these problems Smile

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedFeb 21, 2012 2:35 pm
Mackie17 wrote:
well your the only person ingame then that doesnt have these problems Smile  

No i get them but no were near as much as i used too, after i did all the steps i posted to you, my lag and sgraphics nonsense was pretty much gone, you wont lose anything if you try gl and hope it helps

Killa_1112

Rank 5.1
Killa_1112
PostedFeb 21, 2012 2:36 pm
It is annoying...

Please Fix..

And fix the resist.

- Courtesy of the Great Avyn

mumsiesdelight

GameSage: Shaiya
mumsiesdelight
PostedFeb 21, 2012 3:59 pm

lag/sgraphics/timing out

I also use the Advance System Care from www.iobit.com and find that it works great. It is very user friendly and of course it's free.