Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedFeb 20, 2012 7:00 am   Last edited by Tetio on Mar 03, 2012 3:41 am. Edited 28 times in total

Final Signature Project

Please read description before posting anything
New sig template will be posted up sometime next week in process of making the base card and the base sig please do not post anything here yet until the base signature template is on

Basic template (Stage 1)

Joker signature
The Joker signature is not complete the 5 cards will be placed in place of the 5 cards I will
EXAMPLE IS DONE!

Courage strength to push forward in all situation (Shana)
Trust Bonds that can never break (Spice and wolf)
Hope power to move forward towards a goal
Life Bounded by limitless possibilities (Minato Persona 3)
Confidence Believe in yourself (Not sure)
Determination To rebel against a unknown force, for what you believe in (Because life is unfair) Yurippe

Basic request form

Character placed on card:
Name:
Specific card (ace , 2 ,3) If already taken you cannot pick the same number
Picture as background:
Specific background edits:
Quote (has to be approved by me):

Everyone who request sigs from me have to work with me to create it so i'll pm you my skype / msn if i'm willing to take the job
PLEASE READ INFO BELOW TY

I will be making only 13 + 1 of these signature for a limited amount of time
the card will be represented as the avatar
I decided that i'll be making only 6 requests and the other 6 are free for anyone to take
the ace or no 1 card will be used as a test and constantly modified for the best quality for the next signatures from this set There will be no extra in this sig i will never make a sig of this set again
THE +1 is a JOKER and It's for me the ace of hearts and Joker will be finished at around the begging of next week due to my lack of time and pile of school work
I have all rights to deny your request if you are someone who is not active in forums or use alternating signatures because this is my last project before taking a break from making signatures ty for all the support from everyone i know
Ty for reading

Recent updates
Finalizing no 4 heart
Advertisement

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedFeb 20, 2012 2:41 pm
I want one!
But I don't want one cuz kitty was all like "You WILL use the one I make you! RAWR!!!"

Sooo ya, goodluck! =)

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedFeb 20, 2012 5:36 pm
Yay~ ^w^ Gl Kiri~ -hug- <3

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)

Flareous

Rank 4
Flareous
PostedFeb 22, 2012 10:31 am
gl buddeh^^ ill be waiting. everyone send work his way xP

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 22, 2012 3:30 pm
Tetio, I wonder if you could make a smudge siggy with the animated text like the gif siggies you made ^^

If you could, I might make one sig request for you.
I prefer to fill out a form because my sig request is usually too specific, from size, color, and so on. ^^

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedFeb 22, 2012 5:59 pm
crystalpink wrote:
Tetio, I wonder if you could make a smudge siggy with the animated text like the gif siggies you made ^^

I prefer to fill out a form because my sig request is usually too specific, from size, color, and so on. ^^  

I wonder i'm still noob at this but well animated text is not hard to do but mixing it may make it a bit oversized i'll see what i can do x_x

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 22, 2012 7:38 pm
Tetio wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

I wonder i'm still noob at this but well animated text is not hard to do but mixing it may make it a bit oversized i'll see what i can do x_x  
Ah, okies.
If you would like to try, I will give you a picture I want to be in the sig. ^^
Also, any form I can fill in please?

TheNinjaKitten

Rank 5
TheNinjaKitten
PostedFeb 22, 2012 7:51 pm
Good luck Tetio =D

queenfar09

Rank 0
queenfar09
PostedFeb 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Good Luck Tetio! aaandd~ -fangirlsqueal!- is that Kirito n Sinon from Phantom Bullet/Sword Art Online? o n Signum from Magical Girls Lyrical Nanoha A's and Strikers? omg n SeeU the Kor/Jap Vocaloid? cx

Tetio

Rank 2
Tetio
PostedFeb 22, 2012 11:33 pm
crystalpink wrote:
Tetio wrote:
crystalpink wrote:

Ah, okies.
If you would like to try, I will give you a picture I want to be in the sig. ^^
Also, any form I can fill in please?  

=___= just request it however you want it's only a test sig cafe i'm making only 3 in total :3

How about a basic out line

Picture character:
Popout:
Name:
Other Quotes in your case what moving text and what type of animation do you want =___=