Author Message

khibz

Rank 0
khibz
Joined
22 Dec 2010
Posts
3
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 27, 2012 10:47 am
I really like your entry, Xenhros! ♥

FaeryBryn wrote:
The pixelation wasn't the best, and I apologize...I'm really not good at computer graphics, so I just posted some super basic pictures for everyone to use.  

..Do you happen to need a lineart artist for these competitions? ^^; A clean lineart would be a LOT easier to work with (and you'd get more entries that way), I had to practically redraw the whole image.
Advertisement

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
Joined
09 Aug 2009
Posts
615
Location
Texas United States
PostedFeb 27, 2012 1:34 pm
khibz wrote:
..Do you happen to need a lineart artist for these competitions? ^^; A clean lineart would be a LOT easier to work with (and you'd get more entries that way), I had to practically redraw the whole image.  
That would actually be extremely helpful. PM me if you would like to help. Thanks Smile

koager

Rank 3
koager
Joined
07 Dec 2008
Posts
1337
Location
in my own little world United States
PostedFeb 27, 2012 7:08 pm
but making people clean up the lineart themselves is part of the fun and competition! Very Happy

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
84
Location
Denmark
PostedFeb 28, 2012 3:56 am
koager wrote:
but making people clean up the lineart themselves is part of the fun and competition! Very Happy  

I agree Razz
I also think it is too late for adding a bette rlineart now, since so many have already posted their entries ^^ (and I'm almost done with mine and don't have time to start over XD )

khibz

Rank 0
khibz
Joined
22 Dec 2010
Posts
3
Location
Finland
PostedFeb 28, 2012 5:43 am
koager wrote:
but making people clean up the lineart themselves is part of the fun and competition!  

True, but it's a colouring contest, not a drawing contest ;) Then again, maybe there could be an option to choose between a simple edited screenshot and a (MS Paint friendly) cleaned-up lineart.. What do others think, is there any need for the cleaned-up version?

RauwrNick wrote:
I also think it is too late for adding a bette rlineart now, since so many have already posted their entries ^^ (and I'm almost done with mine and don't have time to start over XD )!  

Ah, sorry, I was talking about the future contests! ^^ It'd be very unfair to change the rules of this particular contest at this point, lol.

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
Joined
15 May 2010
Posts
84
Location
Denmark
PostedFeb 28, 2012 5:54 am
khibz wrote:
RauwrNick wrote:
I also think it is too late for adding a bette rlineart now, since so many have already posted their entries ^^ (and I'm almost done with mine and don't have time to start over XD )!  

Ah, sorry, I was talking about the future contests! ^^ It'd be very unfair to change the rules of this particular contest at this point, lol.  

Ah, okay. Glad to know that Smile

Xenhros

Rank 0
Xenhros
Joined
29 Jan 2012
Posts
18
Location
Australia
PostedFeb 29, 2012 2:15 am
khibz wrote:
maybe there could be an option to choose between a simple edited screenshot and a (MS Paint friendly) cleaned-up lineart  

I agree, cause its not fair for the people who want to use copics or colour pencils to colour. Although it is fun to clean up the lineart it does get a bit frustrating at times when you can't tell what the pixels are ><



khibz wrote:
I really like your entry, Xenhros! ♥  

ty Very Happy

fruor

Rank 0
fruor
Joined
06 Jun 2011
Posts
19
Location
Philippines
PostedMar 04, 2012 4:53 am
Yesterday, I decided to drop by the LO forum and found this contest. And now, after 8-9 hrs of not-so-straight work, I present my entry~



This one's actually cropped and half the size of the original. There's not much else to look at in the original other than clouds, sky and more rocks but if you wanna see it as a whole, here's the [link].

Had I seen this contest at the start, I would've been happy to provide the lineart since I usually do so when I join similar contests. But meh, it's already too late for it =3=

Now I'm off to try that Origami contest~ *skips away*

GirlieMeow

Rank 0
GirlieMeow
Joined
19 Jan 2010
Posts
90
Location
I wish Korea, South
PostedMar 04, 2012 3:09 pm

koager

Rank 3
koager
Joined
07 Dec 2008
Posts
1337
Location
in my own little world United States
PostedMar 06, 2012 2:32 am
need moar time D:
next week is finals so I have projects that needs doing this week ; ;

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: