FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 18, 2012 6:00 pm

Coloring Contest Turgas!

Part two has arrived! **Winners announced**
Some strange, demented Keiger found a way to suck all the color out of the Turgas and thought it'd be hilarious to try it out on some poor, unsuspecting folks D: I need your help to recolor everyone so we can show this prankster that we won't tolerate his shenanigans! Put some color back on these bland characters using any means you deem necessary, including but not limited to: Paint, Crayons, Photoshop, and Map pencils. Post up your best work and win some AP!

The Prizes:
1st Place - 500 AP
2nd Place - 300 AP
3rd Place - 200 AP

The Deadline:
March 9th, 2012

The Rules:
1. All artwork must be original.
2. Please use only one image from below to color.
3. You may create any background you'd like, but do not break the ToS (doing so will lead to disqualification).

The Drawings:

The winners for this event are the following:
3rd: Xenhros
2nd: fruor
1st: RauwrNick

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks to all the participants!
Advertisement

Rena.Kitty

Rank 0
Rena.Kitty
PostedFeb 18, 2012 6:04 pm
Woo hoo! I shall re attempt this time~! >u< can't wait!

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
PostedFeb 19, 2012 12:33 pm
Ahhh, this is great news! I will enter this contest too! Turga's ftw ~~ <3
Very Happy

ZephyrFireStrom

Rank 0
ZephyrFireStrom
PostedFeb 21, 2012 7:47 am
What's the point with coloring contests? We already know who the winner will be every single time. It's going to be Rena hands down. Pretty much a cake walk for her to rack up the AP with very little effort. Might as well just give her the AP now and come up with an event everyone is able to participate in.

Tired of seeing all the events that most people can't even take part in, just left on the side to fester and rot. I swear the creativity and originality of this generation has spiraled too far into a cesspool.

When Will The Human Race Be Judged. Origin Help Us.

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
PostedFeb 21, 2012 8:14 am
ZephyrFireStrom wrote:
What's the point with coloring contests? We already know who the winner will be every single time. It's going to be Rena hands down. Pretty much a cake walk for her to rack up the AP with very little effort. Might as well just give her the AP now and come up with an event everyone is able to participate in.

Tired of seeing all the events that most people can't even take part in, just left on the side to fester and rot. I swear the creativity and originality of this generation has spiraled too far into a cesspool.  

Did you even see the last contest? It was a really hard one. There were super many beautiful entries. Such creative people Very Happy
You should have seen it, before writing this ^^

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
PostedFeb 21, 2012 8:29 am
(sorry for bumping, but I can't edit)
I was want to add that to my other post - Its not that I think rena isn't talented, because (s)he is! (not quite sure about gender, and I didn't wanted to mess up XD) Very talented indeed!
But there was many other talented too ^^

khibz

Rank 0
khibz
PostedFeb 21, 2012 8:41 am

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 21, 2012 1:39 pm
ZephyrFireStrom wrote:

As seen here, Rena wasn't the first place winner of the last coloring contest, but yes, they did place. That may or may not be the case this round.

As for events, we're somewhat limited in the types of events we can run and give out prizes for due to the lack of a game. That's not to say that we won't have different types of events coming up, but it also means that you don't have to participate if you're not interested. If you have event ideas yourself, please feel free to message me personally or post a thread in the General Discussion area. Thanks Smile

Darkoviax

Rank 1
Darkoviax
PostedFeb 21, 2012 2:35 pm

/Silhouettesareartistictoo.