MachineGunMark

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2012 2:20 pm

Theifs

please read
AREIA are theifs i spent 30.00 dollars on call of gods for ap .and did not get my ap.i also put in a ticket which still have not been answer. so if i dont get my money back i will file charges against aeria. i cant belive you guys would stoop to stealing another persons money .you cant take some ones money and not give them what they paid for its against the law.

Please Choose Month and Year of Refill History
Month : January February March April May June July August September October November December Year : 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012
Total Available Aeria Point(s): [3,240] DatePayment MethodPointsExpiration Date2012-02-15 20:53:23 Bonus Cash 240 2017-02-15 20:53:23 2012-02-15 20:53:23 Credit Card 3,000 2017-02-15 20:53:23 that is my purchase which i never got .
Advertisement

l3lueyed

Rank 0
l3lueyed
PostedFeb 16, 2012 10:37 pm

Re: Theifs

please read
MachineGunMark wrote:
.you cant take some ones money and not give them what they paid for its against the law.  

unless its a Donation, but ya i understand...i bought AP as well and its been 5 days and my account has been suspended and all that non-sence starting to get annoying...i just want my AP you know?

xxlefordxx

Rank 0
xxlefordxx
PostedFeb 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Jumping to conclusions.

Try not to jump to conclusion dear....all you need to do is take time and have pitence. all this will be sorted..so just take it easy...i do admit, i dont know how you feel.. but i can tell it means alot. so take it easy there. ty..

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 16, 2012 11:11 pm
So you bought this AP less than a day ago. When it didn't arrive, you sent in a ticket. Logically, this also means that you sent the ticket less than a day ago. Regular tickets take up to 48 hours for a reply and tickets to billing can take longer than that. Them not replying to your ticket yet is nothing out of the ordinary and no cause for alarm or accusations.

May also help to read the Billing FAQ.

MachineGunMark

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 5:29 pm

LOL

theft
it does not matter what aeria says ,and the lies they make up.its still stealing when some one make a purchase and dont get what they paid for . and its pretty shi-tty the way areia treats there custormers.cause they dont give a sht about there custormers all they care about is there money.i dont take kindly to STEALERS.and you cant tell me there that back up that it takes 5 to 10 days to answer a ticket.maybe if they know how to prioritize. people wouldnt get so upset.but not answering some one is only get them really pissed off. maybe if they get off there dead azz some thing might get done .

faely

Rank 4
faely
PostedFeb 18, 2012 10:39 pm
First, use appropriate language in the forums. Understandably you are upset, however it's pretty obvious that a company is going to verify your purchase method before it rewards you the points. They are a business, ofc they care about the money, it's how they're able to provide us with free games to play.

As stated to you already, it can take several days for a response. Billing dept services all millions of accounts, not just one game here. Verifying your payment method isn't stealing. Have patience. Just because they haven't answered yet doesn't mean they aren't going to. They'd have been shut down for fraud long ago. The billing dept is extremely busy and truly aren't out to ruin your day. You will get your points. There is nothing saying it will happen immediately. It can take awhile to verify funds. You also need to understand your ticket is probably not the first one in line, so you'll need to wait your turn, like everyone else.

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 19, 2012 12:44 am

Re: LOL

theft
MachineGunMark wrote:
it does not matter what aeria says ,and the lies they make up.its still stealing when some one make a purchase and dont get what they paid for . and its pretty shi-tty the way areia treats there custormers.cause they dont give a sht about there custormers all they care about is there money.i dont take kindly to STEALERS.and you cant tell me there that back up that it takes 5 to 10 days to answer a ticket.maybe if they know how to prioritize. people wouldnt get so upset.but not answering some one is only get them really pissed off. maybe if they get off there dead azz some thing might get done .  

You're right. I apologize for being reasonable.

A_Large_Box

Rank 0
PostedMar 13, 2012 10:29 pm

This topic

Thieves*