cwturner1972

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 2:49 am

Betrayed

ijji was murdered by aeria...
why did ijji betray us like this...aeria games is the evil side of online gaming like blizard, nexon, steam and gamigo these peeps are evil...
Advertisement

mystrya12

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 3:50 am

Re: Betrayed

ijji was murdered by aeria...
cwturner1972 wrote:
why did ijji betray us like this...aeria games is the evil side of online gaming like blizard, nexon, steam and gamigo these peeps are evil...  
LOL?

cwturner1972

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 4:50 am
of course i am only kidding....so please don't send out the aeria deathsquads after me... Laughing Shocked

A.TiME

Rank 0
A.TiME
PostedJul 25, 2012 7:53 am

Re: Welcome all Alliance of Valiant Arms Players!!

Make sure to have a good look at the rules and regulations of Aeria Games
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
Welcome all fellow Alliance of Valiant Arms players! With great excitement I welcome you to Aeria Games!

As members of Aeria Games, there are various rules you must follow in order to be productive members of the community.
First and foremost, You need to have full understanding of the Rules.

Forum Rules:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=28997
Superman0x wrote:

Virtual ID Images

Avatars must be no more than 200x200 pixels and no more than 60kb in file size and must not be offensive.
Signatures will not exceed a width of 700 pixels or a height of 200 pixels (700x200 = max), and a file size of 120kb
Signatures may not directly link to an automatic Karma Rating, or 3rd party website.
If any picture avatars that do not meet this guideline, they will be removed without notice.  
Superman0X is a Game Master of Aeria Games, which means that he is an employee. In the quote above, he describes the regulations on signature sizes and avatars and important rules that are involved with them. I selected this because I have already begun to see signatures that are slightly too large to be accepted on the forums. These will be deleted by moderators unless they are fixed.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Superman0x wrote:

Etiquette

The forum and shoutbox are rated PG-13 in all areas. For references to what that means, you may check here.
Language that is offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable is not allowed.
Please be respectful when using the forums and shout-box
Please use the search function first before asking a question. There is a good chance that your question was already asked and answered before.
Discussion of a national, political, religious, sexual, or ethnic nature is prohibited..
Using disruptive ways of typing in such as ALL CAPS or any other disruptive (DiSrUpTiVe) way is prohibited.
Abbreviations of inappropriate words/terms are not allowed in the shoutbox/forum (even if allowed in game).

In the excerpt above, Superman0X describes the Etiquette of the Aeria forums. This, I feel, is one of the most important thing for ijji Forumers to be aware of before they began posting on Aeria's forums. Aeria forums are a place of welcome to all of their members of community. In these forums there is no place for language that could dishearten or even depress the other person.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you find a hacker ingame, submit a ticket to Aeria. Posting hackers in the forums is not allowed.
GM_Geck0 wrote:
I am clearly stating "posting hack accusations on the forums is against the TOS".

I have banned someone (for a day) for that already. I do not wish to do so again.  

The quote from Geck0 above should clear up a lot of questions that the community has recently been posing about posting hackers on the forums. It may have been allowed on ijji, but it is definitely not allowed here. Simply submit a ticket at www.aeriagames.com/contact
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In short, we love each other and we do not go trolling on other people for no reason.

Helpful Links

For a good FAQ thread for Alliance of Valiant Arms, read this one written by Trainer772:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=1552771

To have a look at the entire forum rules thread please visit:
http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=28997

The Aeria Forums may seem overwhelming at first but its not all that confusing once you understand them. Here is a guide to the Forums that will help all new members of the community.

http://www.aeriagames.com/forums/en/viewtopic.php?t=434518

If you have any issues, would like to report someone, or appeal for your ban, you can do so here: http://www.aeriagames.com/contact.

Tickets are usually responded within 72 hours. If not, please be patient as the ticketing system is being flooded with tickets (ex. large community of hackers or game has a serious issue) and/or there are other people who are waiting for their tickets to be responded too. (thanks Aznteck for reminding me <3)

So once again, Welcome to Aeria Games! If you have any questions regarding the forums or anything else, feel free to PM me or message me. I will be happy to help.

UPDATE 4/27: Added information regarding posting of hackers on forums.  

Thank you for the useful information.

Sleep,let the world move on a day without you, let the world solve it's own problems just for 1 day without you & sleep well sweetie. Says "Me" IGN: MelonFruit,TronicStar.

garryreuby

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 10:16 pm
already has hacks/glitcher already great work

svear1

Rank 0
PostedJul 25, 2012 11:56 pm

why ijji trasfered

does any1 no y ijji transfered

FruutelIa

Rank 5.1
FruutelIa
PostedJul 26, 2012 12:59 am
I just realized that I haven't said this yet. Y HALLO THAR.

dbdmacias1987

Rank 0
dbdmacias1987
PostedJul 27, 2012 2:26 am
yeah its nice to be here too so hello everybody

Frostmuse

Rank 0
Frostmuse
PostedJul 27, 2012 5:44 am
see you in game bros.

Okesmak124

Rank 2
Okesmak124
PostedJul 28, 2012 12:42 am

O.o

Cool
Well basically was a success the transference of Ijji Accounts Most of the 98% of Ijji Players are playing Now in Ijji