Altheniar

Rank 0
Altheniar
PostedJul 13, 2012 4:22 am
ramsisthe3rd wrote:

Yes, players will be punished for using macros. If you know a player who uses macros, submit a ticket at www.aeriagames.com/contact  

1º Thx. If aeria kick macros, hacks and gun adds I love it.

I found the link on the threat fo report hackers, but I´m asking how I make a probe of a macro? Full auto para when running video? No sound sniper? That will be balid?

In the thread, splain how to report a opk, Aimbot, Wh... but not macro.

PD: Sorry for my english and I wish splain my self bether this time.
Advertisement

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJul 13, 2012 9:41 am
Alright, I'll add it to the original post as soon as I gain access to a computer however, I thought it was best left to the FAQ thread written by Trainer772 (link can be found on the original post). He does a really good job explaining it.

Posted By Aeria Mobile

MphsWildCat77

Rank 0
PostedJul 15, 2012 12:24 am

So confused...

All thoughts are questionable....
Hey'all! So when can I play this rad game? I tried clicking on the download link, but was taken to a page that says it is not available?? So confused and really just wanna play the game.

blaznyuu

Rank 4
blaznyuu
PostedJul 15, 2012 5:04 am
game is not yet fully transferred to Aeria Games so you can download it via ijji ^^ http://ava.ijji.com/ or http://www2.ijji.com/downloads.nhn or Steam

My Event: click this if you're not single =^.^= ElumineLily, 25thNight, BlaZcoWicZ, 25thBaam, iNyuuBlaZ, RWBY, Yoredet, KIRITOxASUNA, ShiWoonYi, NiTianErXing

RamsoPanzeR

Rank 2
RamsoPanzeR
PostedJul 15, 2012 10:23 am
trainer772 wrote:
johnukguy wrote:
Instead of **** about players who are sick of hackers and macro users, here's a novel idea - do something about the hackers and macro players. They are making the game unplayable.  
Aeria's going to deal with that once AVA gets on their servers. But the merge is of top priority.  

Ok good to know, i suppose that using MKIII guns will be also considered macro, right... just thinking loud...

baravr5

Rank 0
PostedJul 19, 2012 12:44 am
Thank you!
I am reading all now!
Welcome all Smile

coduxs

Rank 5
coduxs
PostedJul 21, 2012 12:02 am
I just want to bump this thread up as the Merger is coming closer, hopefully players will view this and the TOS so they get an understanding of Aeria's Management Scheme.

GoxyCrazy

Rank 0
GoxyCrazy
PostedJul 21, 2012 2:15 am

why to transfer accounts from IJJI?!

hi, i am new to Aeria, but i am not new to A.V.A. I wanted to say that transfering accounts from ijji is not good idea. In past 2 years i seen many hackers, they have a lot of weapons or money in their inventory, and they not collected them on regular way. Also, about clans, don't transfer them too. All of us regular A.V.A. players need fresh start. Ijji supported some hacking programs, so many clans used aimbot and other stuff and in that way they collected alot of points and they are highly ranked. I hope that Aeria is not like IJJI and it will be impossible to hack it, so let all ijji players to prove them and to build reputation again starting from 0.

jimmy_b4

Rank 0
PostedJul 21, 2012 3:06 am
Fair enough GoxyCrazy !

Psychbreaker

Rank 0
Psychbreaker
PostedJul 22, 2012 2:58 am
Sup guys, IGN "Kharbyne" here.

Hoping Aerians are easier than Ijjies to shoot.

Have fun, play fair & don't give up, fellas.