ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMay 16, 2012 7:07 pm
musrshroomd wrote:
Alright, well if it decides not to work, oh well. I never had one so it couldn't have been deleted, it's just in a place I wouldn't have thought to look...  

Yea lol, it is kinda hard to find the sig location for newcommers. Its just something you have to get used to.

And your sig works btw.

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years
Advertisement

musrshroomd

Rank 0
musrshroomd
PostedMay 16, 2012 7:23 pm
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
musrshroomd wrote:
Alright, well if it decides not to work, oh well. I never had one so it couldn't have been deleted, it's just in a place I wouldn't have thought to look...  

Yea lol, it is kinda hard to find the sig location for newcommers. Its just something you have to get used to.

And your sig works btw.  

Yupp! Thanks. I'll throw you a karma thingymagizmo. Can't wait for the transfer. Is there a program Aeria uses like Ijji had reactor, or....?

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedMay 16, 2012 8:32 pm
musrshroomd wrote:
ramsisthe3rd wrote:
musrshroomd wrote:

And your sig works btw.  

Yupp! Thanks. I'll throw you a karma thingymagizmo. Can't wait for the transfer. Is there a program Aeria uses like Ijji had reactor, or....?  

Lol thanks for the Karma.

And Aeria is planning to use Ignite, however, its in beta testing right now. It will be most probably be ready for AVA though. Its something to look forward to however because its not like the reactor. With the reactor you have to wait hours for updates. With Ignite, you get the full download speed your Internet has. Its also really convenient because you can talk to friends and answer your mail.

Also, GM_Geck0 assured me that is was not "stupid" Very Happy

Former Game Sage for Alliance of Valiant Arms. Member of the AVA community for 5 years

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2012 7:07 pm
Instead of **** about players who are sick of hackers and macro users, here's a novel idea - do something about the hackers and macro players. They are making the game unplayable.

trainer772

Rank 5
trainer772
PostedMay 23, 2012 7:19 pm
johnukguy wrote:
Instead of **** about players who are sick of hackers and macro users, here's a novel idea - do something about the hackers and macro players. They are making the game unplayable.  
Aeria's going to deal with that once AVA gets on their servers. But the merge is of top priority.

johnukguy

Rank 0
PostedMay 23, 2012 7:22 pm
trainer772 wrote:
johnukguy wrote:
Aeria's going to deal with that once AVA gets on their servers. But the merge is of top priority.  

Good to know.

MaximusVRR

Rank 3
MaximusVRR
PostedJun 02, 2012 8:04 am
It's Good to be back! ^^,

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJun 02, 2012 10:17 am
MaximusVRR wrote:
It's Good to be back! ^^,  

Welcome back Very Happy

Altheniar

Rank 0
Altheniar
PostedJul 12, 2012 4:01 pm
Players will be punished for using Macro? Do so, as they should report them?

I read the post about it and says nothing.

PD:Sorry for my bad english

ramsisthe3rd

Rank 5
ramsisthe3rd
PostedJul 13, 2012 1:41 am
Altheniar wrote:
Players will be punished for using Macro? Do so, as they should report them?

I read the post about it and says nothing.

PD:Sorry for my bad english  

Yes, players will be punished for using macros. If you know a player who uses macros, submit a ticket at www.aeriagames.com/contact