aeria.anex

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.anex
PostedFeb 14, 2012 7:46 pm

Lime Odyssey Has a Facebook and a YouTube!

With Events, Screenshots, and More!
Hey All!

In case you didn't know, Lime Odyssey has a Facebook! Don't forget to periodically check Lime Odyssey's Facebook for exclusive news, events, and screenshots. Make sure to "LIKE" us to keep the good times rolling!

[2/14/12] We have an awesome Valentines Day comment contest. Winners get a special Lime Odyssey FB badge! zomg.

In additional, all Lime Odyssey videos can be seen at Lime Odyssey's YouTube.

Regards,

Anex
Advertisement

GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedFeb 14, 2012 7:53 pm
Legit! Thanks for posting this Anex! Very Happy

seisor

Rank 0
seisor
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:00 pm
And this is related to fixing the game how?!
How about actully launch the CBT before you do advertisement about it...

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:12 pm
seisor wrote:

i for one rather them take their time and have no problems that can kill a good game then rush it out and all heck breaks loose

seisor

Rank 0
seisor
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:22 pm
terracyrax wrote:
seisor wrote:

i for one rather them take their time and have no problems that can kill a good game then rush it out and all heck breaks loose  

Trust me if the game would break it would be if they,
1 take to long to release Beta Phases.
2 Base the game around the cash shop.
3 Making the game way to unbalanced and/or favorized against a small group of users.
4 Lettings GS/GM's run wild without restrictions and proper observation. (it have killed more games then you would think)

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:25 pm
seisor wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
seisor wrote:

3 Making the game way to unbalanced and/or favorized against a small group of users.
4 Lettings GS/GM's run wild without restrictions and proper observation. (it have killed more games then you would think)  

trust me i have seen it to many times. bbuutt as for the cash shop they have to make money to pay the workers pay the bills and keep the server running so not like none of us did not expect that.

seisor

Rank 0
seisor
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:40 pm
terracyrax wrote:
seisor wrote:
terracyrax wrote:
seisor wrote:

trust me i have seen it to many times. bbuutt as for the cash shop they have to make money to pay the workers pay the bills and keep the server running so not like none of us did not expect that.  

Break the game with cash shop and you will get less players, less players means less money, less money means no salary.
Also if you make a game depend on cash shop items to progress in a game you are 100% sure to give the game a death sentence.
e.g of items that could potetionaly kill games are, damage and armor boosters, instant potions without cooldown, items requierd for some crafting recipies or real cash needed to even craft at all.

But yes I know they need money to run the game, its just that they should think about what they release in it and what effects it could have on the in-game econemy and over all gameplay.
For instans if they do have all things mentioned in the shop, they should make then unable to use in PVP situations.

cluskey1

Rank 3
cluskey1
PostedFeb 14, 2012 9:02 pm
This interests me o.o

aeria.anex

Aeria: Product Manager
aeria.anex
PostedFeb 14, 2012 9:09 pm
The people fixing our bugs and those working on our facebook are not one of the same =) So please, do not worry about this taking away from time that could be allocated to game improvement.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedFeb 14, 2012 9:13 pm
Thanks for the post didn't know there was a Youtube lol ^w^

Hope/Pray for my Grandma to make it home to my family and I guyz we love her so much and she's in Surgery </3(6/18/2014 at 5pm still hoping)