Normalidad2

Rank 0
Normalidad2
PostedFeb 14, 2012 5:32 pm

Few Questions for Supey

Just read & Lock
Here's a list of a few questions for you Supey, hope you can bring it to the team.

1.- Do you have any estimated time on the IP Block removal?
2.- By this you mean PT/ES players can play on this version without any kind of restriction and vise versa?
3.- When we will know the GM team?
4.- Are you going to select GS for this version of the game?
5.- Why are the banned account not going to be transfered?

You can lock the thread after answering to prevent spam.
Advertisement

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 16, 2012 10:13 pm

Re: Few Questions for Supey

Just read & Lock
Normalidad2 wrote:
Here's a list of a few questions for you Supey, hope you can bring it to the team.

1.- Do you have any estimated time on the IP Block removal?
2.- By this you mean PT/ES players can play on this version without any kind of restriction and vise versa?
3.- When we will know the GM team?
4.- Are you going to select GS for this version of the game?
5.- Why are the banned account not going to be transfered?

You can lock the thread after answering to prevent spam.  

1. Working on it. Soon.
2. Yes
3. They might make some announcements soon. They have already started training already.
4. Yes. We will have GS for the EN version.
5. The process of linking accounts will require that the user log into both accounts (Ijji and Aeria). You can not log into banned accounts. Plus, honestly we don't want banned accounts.

GeekGaming

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 9:04 am

Just read & Lock
About the number 2. Is it going to be integrated? Like, will PT/ES/EN be the same SF? Or will PT/ES be the lagger and EN the new and good SF separeted?

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedFeb 17, 2012 9:18 am

Just read & Lock
GeekGaming wrote:
About the number 2. Is it going to be integrated? Like, will PT/ES/EN be the same SF? Or will PT/ES be the lagger and EN the new and good SF separeted?  

I know that initially we are bringing over EN as it is right now. I do not know if/when we will integrate them together. Our first priority is to get the games running, and people playing. We can adjust everything else after that.

GeekGaming

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 9:25 am

Just read & Lock
Superman0X wrote:
GeekGaming wrote:

I know that initially we are bringing over EN as it is right now. I do not know if/when we will integrate them together. Our first priority is to get the games running, and people playing. We can adjust everything else after that.  
OK, but do you know how much % of chances we have to that happens? By others games I think that won't happen, we have GS EN and GS ES/PT and EN is really better and advanced than others..

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedFeb 17, 2012 9:36 am

Just read & Lock
GeekGaming wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
GeekGaming wrote:

OK, but do you know how much % of chances we have to that happens? By others games I think that won't happen, we have GS EN and GS ES/PT and EN is really better and advanced than others..  

I know that it is technically possible, where that is not the case for some other games. Will it actually happen? I have no idea. We will let you know when we get there.

Hypermext5111

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 9:49 am
Ok

Posted By Aeria Mobile

GeekGaming

Rank 0
PostedFeb 17, 2012 11:01 am

Just read & Lock
Superman0X wrote:
GeekGaming wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
GeekGaming wrote:

I know that it is technically possible, where that is not the case for some other games. Will it actually happen? I have no idea. We will let you know when we get there.  
Ok, thank you.

Normalidad2

Rank 0
Normalidad2
PostedFeb 18, 2012 1:56 am
Thanks for taking the time to read and reply my thread.
Well if you remove the IP Block, this mean many users from SF ES/PT will migrate to SF EN even if they have to start from 0 due the differences on the maps, items, etc.

So here is my last question;
Is Aeria taking this in consideration?

Superman0X

Superman0X
PostedFeb 18, 2012 11:03 am
Normalidad2 wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to read and reply my thread.
Well if you remove the IP Block, this mean many users from SF ES/PT will migrate to SF EN even if they have to start from 0 due the differences on the maps, items, etc.

So here is my last question;
Is Aeria taking this in consideration?  

Our customers are welcome to play in the language of their choice. If this is EN, and that works better for them, then great.