ReizelCrossbone

Rank 0
ReizelCrossbone
PostedFeb 14, 2012 6:43 am

[REQUEST] Sturmfang Grind Video

Whole Dungeon Mobs
With this, it will be much appreciated if there's somebody willing to post up a video of grinding in Sturmfang. I know how to solo it (which pretty slow). I want to see the duo or trio version of the runs. So far of all people who already hit 65 that I interviewed gave me different combination of runs. Some went with combos of;

1. illu + cleric + engi
2. illu + cleric + bard
3. mage + cleric + templar
4. mage + engi + bard
5. bard + engi + blade dancer
6. bard + engi
7. bard + blade dancer
8. engi + mage

so, if anyone can come up with their own version of Sturmfang grinding with other partners, I think at least it will at least guide noob players like me how to grind the whole dungeon mobs.

Regards and thank you,
~Reizel~
Persona
Aquamarine

Advertisement

katashi65

Rank 3
katashi65
PostedApr 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Re: [REQUEST] Sturmfang Grind Video

Whole Dungeon Mobs
ReizelCrossbone wrote:
With this, it will be much appreciated if there's somebody willing to post up a video of grinding in Sturmfang. I know how to solo it (which pretty slow). I want to see the duo or trio version of the runs. So far of all people who already hit 65 that I interviewed gave me different combination of runs. Some went with combos of;

1. illu + cleric + engi
2. illu + cleric + bard
3. mage + cleric + templar
4. mage + engi + bard
5. bard + engi + blade dancer
6. bard + engi
7. bard + blade dancer
8. engi + mage

so, if anyone can come up with their own version of Sturmfang grinding with other partners, I think at least it will at least guide noob players like me how to grind the whole dungeon mobs.

Regards and thank you,
~Reizel~
Persona
Aquamarine  

How far in are you talking? As in 2-3 people doing bosses too? Or pulling all the non-boss mobs in Sturmfrau?