joshjoel92

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 12:06 am

where to get mounts?

i saw somebody using a helicopter mount and he told me he got it from item mall. however theres only sabretooth and razorback in the item mall. also some people are using a three headed lion or something, unicorn, motor, etc. where do you get those stuff? only from crystal altar? since the first time i play this game theres no mount or either wings on the crystal altar Sad
Advertisement

LoveLovey

Rank 4
LoveLovey
PostedFeb 14, 2012 12:57 am
The helicopter isn't purchasable directly from the Item Mall. There was a fortune bag that gave players the chance of getting it.

As far as the other mounts, yes, generally they are only released through the Crystal Altar, however sometimes they will put the mounts directly in the Item Mall. Just have to keep your eyes peeled.

[ Aquamarine - Tranquillus - Deity ]

Respect existence or expect resistance.

joshjoel92

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 1:02 am
okay thanks Smile where do you get the fortune bag from?

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedFeb 14, 2012 8:34 am
Here's the link to the Helicopter thread. Sometimes fortune bags are only in the website item mall (not in-game). They often have a few things that are on one or the other, so just keep checking the Promotions section of the forums to keep up-to-date. Smile

Mounts are also often in tiered spenders where if you spend a certain amount of AP you can get mounts, costumes, and useful items depending on how much is spent. For example Here's the link to the last tiered spender that ended on the 12th.