Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:34 pm
CHOAM wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ourous wrote:
Sorry... why do we need a new login screen again, can someone remind me ?  

This is part of a general code cleanup and revamp of the site. The new login has better performance, security, and site integration. You will see some other parts showing up in the future as well.  
Any chance of these "other parts" being the new Reward AP program that was in development since September?  

Oh yeah, and maybe a fix for the horrendous caching job that you've got going? Wink

Advertisement

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:34 pm
Vafx wrote:
CHOAM wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ourous wrote:

This is part of a general code cleanup and revamp of the site. The new login has better performance, security, and site integration. You will see some other parts showing up in the future as well.  
Any chance of these "other parts" being the new Reward AP program that was in development since September?  

Oh yeah, and maybe a fix for the horrendous caching job that you've got going? Wink  
Yes, I would like to not stab my F5 key repeatedly every few minutes.

TassadarMajere

Rank 4
TassadarMajere
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:35 pm
CHOAM wrote:
Vafx wrote:
CHOAM wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ourous wrote:

try alt+F4 instead, refreshes faster.

Vafx

Rank 3
Vafx
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:36 pm
CHOAM wrote:
I would like to not stab my F5 key repeatedly every few minutes.  

Maybe they are indirectly telling us that they like being spammed with requests...
Voluntary DDoS maybe? Surprised

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:37 pm
Vafx wrote:
CHOAM wrote:
I would like to not stab my F5 key repeatedly every few minutes.  

Maybe they are indirectly telling us that they like being spammed with requests...
Voluntary DDoS maybe? Surprised  
Is that why I also get stuck a few minutes in Aeria Mobile interface on my desktop every now and then?

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:42 pm
CHOAM wrote:
Vafx wrote:
CHOAM wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ourous wrote:

This. Can you fix this please, it's been ongoing for far too long to feign ignorance/incompetence anymore.

NickIzPwnGuy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 16, 2012 11:03 am
jotasnake wrote:
RyanBeasT24 wrote:
Cause it would be more secure of corse. If owns had options to have more information on their account it would be very hard for people to hack you, if people guess your password there is no way for you to verify it's your account without showing them your AP purchase history, which is nonsense, some people don't buy AP.  

A password shouldn't be easy to guess, if someone guesses it its on you. It is your job to keep your account as safe as possible, this includes having a good password and changing it from time to time.  

You guys not met IJJi players yet then. Most of them are scammers/hustlers they are gonna be hacking alot of accounts very easily with the lack of secuirty here, in my opinion.

Rwhoaranngh

Rank 1
Rwhoaranngh
PostedFeb 16, 2012 1:03 pm
still lags,still sucks,son i am disapoint...

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedFeb 16, 2012 1:42 pm
MujikaReborn wrote:
I think i saw that Yesterday o.O  

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedFeb 16, 2012 4:04 pm
Avyn wrote:
DOUBLE POST LOL Y U NO EDIT BUTTON
Ourous wrote:

Well, people weren't happy that the website remains broken after over two years of asking for a fix. Aeria is not interested in fixing it, so useless features was a compromise.  

Yeah... i was sorta leaning towards that idea...