RyanBeasT24

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:27 am
how about you make aeriagames accounts security better. We need secret questions..and asked our DOB.
Advertisement

zReflex

Rank 5
zReflex
PostedFeb 15, 2012 10:14 am
RyanBeasT24 wrote:
how about you make aeriagames accounts security better. We need secret questions..and asked our DOB.  
why should we need that?
in the rules is written

By accepting the terms of use in the Agreement, you represent that you are 13 years of age or older. Only one person may use an Account.  

ONLY 1 PERSON MAY USE AN ACCOUNT. so dont give passwords or ID's to other people. if you do that, than it is your own fault.

RyanBeasT24

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 10:17 am
Cause it would be more secure of corse. If owns had options to have more information on their account it would be very hard for people to hack you, if people guess your password there is no way for you to verify it's your account without showing them your AP purchase history, which is nonsense, some people don't buy AP.

jotasnake

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
jotasnake
PostedFeb 15, 2012 10:35 am
RyanBeasT24 wrote:
Cause it would be more secure of corse. If owns had options to have more information on their account it would be very hard for people to hack you, if people guess your password there is no way for you to verify it's your account without showing them your AP purchase history, which is nonsense, some people don't buy AP.  

A password shouldn't be easy to guess, if someone guesses it its on you. It is your job to keep your account as safe as possible, this includes having a good password and changing it from time to time.

TheKupcake

Rank 0
TheKupcake
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:27 pm
jotasnake wrote:
RyanBeasT24 wrote:

A password shouldn't be easy to guess, if someone guesses it its on you. It is your job to keep your account as safe as possible, this includes having a good password and changing it from time to time.  

^This

Lets go on an epic journey sometime.

SynisterWolf

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:37 pm

Internet Explorer

I LOL in real life when i say the blue E. Razz

DangerMew2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:14 pm
I wanna knoe if you vhange lke constantly

Sky4yuu

Rank 0
Sky4yuu
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:15 pm
I like it, it's a lot easy to use and see O.o

DangerMew2

Rank 0
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:16 pm
and why does that matter now one will guess your minds password

CHOAM

Rank 5
CHOAM
PostedFeb 15, 2012 9:32 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Ourous wrote:
Sorry... why do we need a new login screen again, can someone remind me ?  

This is part of a general code cleanup and revamp of the site. The new login has better performance, security, and site integration. You will see some other parts showing up in the future as well.  
Any chance of these "other parts" being the new Reward AP program that was in development since September?