Rank 4
Ledmaster
PostedFeb 14, 2012 5:12 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Ledmaster wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
I know that this may be a bit confusing.

Aeria Games does not have accounts by game. We only have universal accounts that work for ALL games. So, yes, you can use the same account for any game you like.  

Hi Superman0X,

Can use I use my AGE account for WoW?

Thank you in advance.

Razz  

I am sorry, that option is not yet available. Once Aeria Games has finished its acquisition of Blizzard, and the integration is complete you should feel free to use your account.  

Okay normally I don't triple post or even double post but here's an exception.

I missed something here. Does IJJI=Blizzard or vice-versa or something or is this separate?

Are you saying you bought out THE Blizzard entertainment as well? Or am I just mistaken?  

Just a matter of time.
Resistance is futile.  

They have kryptonite.........

ghostcannon

GameSage: Wolf Team
ghostcannon
PostedFeb 14, 2012 5:31 pm
I used to have a ijji account...being years (2006) as last time used. Great transition and good games as well coming...(soldier front is fun and so does Gunz).

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

xcautionx

Rank 0
PostedFeb 14, 2012 6:35 pm
Glad to see GunZ is being transferred. It seems the population re-surge was effective. Since the announcement of the merge I personally witnessed the population shoot from around 5-700(during peak hours) to about 1000 average.

One questions I pose is; How will Aeria be handling the hacking problem apparent on both Gz and SF?

I know with the migration comes altering of client addresses, but as people like Lone222, MirageofPenguins, Witch, and TheGunzKid have proven- that's only effective for about a week at best(at least for GunZ)... and currently IJJI's done nothing to belay that fact. Yeah, sure, they'll release a new patch and they'll have to find the new addresses, but as said- a week at best til they're back. Gameguard's a sham, as it causes unappealing in-game lag and there are also bypasses galore... it's also faulty in the sense that it's created false positives for me and many others quite often over the years.

My suggestion, honestly, is to get ahold of WizKid and ask for his anti-hack, then get permission from MAEIT to implement it. Yeah, sure, accepting resources from a hacker isn't exactly smiled-upon, but his has proven to be one of the most effective anti-hacks for GunZ(although, not fool-proof- as nothing ever is). I'm sure for a small fee, he'd be willing to give you an alterable source. Certainly better than GG and XT, in my honest opinion.

Another note to consider, there is an anti-lead feature on the web developed by someone I can't credit for lack of knowledge, but as an 8 year veteran of GunZ, I would also suggest importing that feature aswell. It might also be available through the database, but as I've never seen the DB files- I can't validate that. However- it does exist, I've seen it in action.

Just some input from a loyal Aeria/IJJI member. Here's hoping for the best.

Avialae

Rank 0
Avialae
PostedFeb 15, 2012 1:45 pm
Ledmaster wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
Ledmaster wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Aeria Games does not have accounts by game. We only have universal accounts that work for ALL games. So, yes, you can use the same account for any game you like.  

Hi Superman0X,

Thank you in advance.

:P  

I am sorry, that option is not yet available. Once Aeria Games has finished its acquisition of Blizzard, and the integration is complete you should feel free to use your account.  

I missed something here. Does IJJI=Blizzard or vice-versa or something or is this separate?

Are you saying you bought out THE Blizzard entertainment as well? Or am I just mistaken?  

Just a matter of time.
Resistance is futile.  

They have kryptonite.........  

Aeria acquiring Bliz?!

Am I getting trolled~? D:

Ann hai, ai am newf~ froom ijjjjjjjjjji :D

Mintiecat

Rank 0
Mintiecat
PostedFeb 15, 2012 3:07 pm
Superman made a funny.

doidorox10

Rank 0
doidorox10
PostedFeb 16, 2012 6:15 pm

Super Man!

now that ja soldier front the game came out here you can already invest in LSF?

Zaebja

GameSage: Scarlet Blade
Zaebja
PostedFeb 17, 2012 2:18 pm
Play GunZ Aeria members! There are many of us who will teach you.

IGN: Curaja <Villains> | Whipper PvP & PvE Guide

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 17, 2012 2:29 pm
Superman0X wrote:
Ledmaster wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Hi Superman0X,

Thank you in advance.

Razz  

Just a matter of time.
Resistance is futile.  

you admit that currently, AGE < Blizzard ?

Wink

signature of xybolt

Pacmanvice

Rank 3
Pacmanvice
PostedFeb 17, 2012 4:53 pm
Superman0X wrote:
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Hi Superman0X,

Thank you in advance.

Razz  

+5

AERIA GAMES! NEW WORLD ORDER! NEW WORLD ORDER!

Anyway, now is the chance to get Blizzard because they are suing Valve for the name of DOTA. I don't think Blizzard will win so now's your chance to bribe them with money. WOOOO!

Oh, and to the account being banned, you can make a new Aeria Games account. The two accounts probably don't need to be the same name. But, they will give us more information on that later.

Oh, and i would have loved to play Luminary on Aeria Games. Reason i stopped playing ijji games was because the web launcher and the program never worked on my computer. Oh well.

<div><marquee><a>-->>>>Come Hang With Us At Myriad<<<<--</a></marquee></div>