Author Message

VladSF

Rank 3
VladSF
Joined
05 Jan 2012
Posts
1270
Location
Starbucks United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:11 pm

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING TRANSITION

Ijji to Aeria FAQ Update
[quote="Superman0X"]
 
Dear Aeria community,



I love ijji… how do I know that Aeria will keep up the customer service on my favorite games?


 


LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Advertisement

NinjaWarrior125

Rank 3
NinjaWarrior125
Joined
26 Nov 2010
Posts
1249
Location
California United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:13 pm
So do they need (new) GSes for the ijji games? Or do they haz people liek dat there and will they keep there position/lose it?

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
Joined
25 Dec 2009
Posts
6902
Location
ohio United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:16 pm
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
So do they need (new) GSes for the ijji games? Or do they haz people liek dat there and will they keep there position/lose it?  

they'll need

    sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

Aznteck

Rank 5.1
Aznteck
Joined
15 Mar 2010
Posts
7523
Location
Shibuya Japan
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:24 pm
jp42021 wrote:
NinjaWarrior125 wrote:
So do they need (new) GSes for the ijji games? Or do they haz people liek dat there and will they keep there position/lose it?  

they'll need  
Challenge Accepted.

masterzorc08

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
masterzorc08
Joined
26 May 2011
Posts
475
Location
Lugoff, SC United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 7:51 pm
Another piece on the board taken.

SageMode64

Rank 2
SageMode64
Joined
24 Jul 2010
Posts
751
Location
Swaggin Out Canada
PostedFeb 13, 2012 8:53 pm
A.V.A is a good game and it will make Aeria a better place.

FireAika

Rank 0
FireAika
Joined
04 May 2009
Posts
33
Location
Poland
PostedFeb 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Dear Aeria

I was wondering if...
Kwonho will be back?!?! : D

If not, I know why, but the heck, it was brilliant!
Awesome! Great! Better than KotOR Online..!

Gaaah, I would love to kick some trainers and players again 0.0

TotallyJay

Rank 3
TotallyJay
Joined
17 Dec 2010
Posts
1583
Location
United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING TRANSITION

Ijji to Aeria FAQ Update
Superman0X wrote:

Why did Aeria acquire ijji?
Quite simply, the Aeria and ijji teams believe that our two companies are stronger together than they were apart. For our players, this means we are better positioned to bring you the leading global online games, and to give you a better gaming experience. As part of this deal, Ijji’s former parent, NHN Corporation, has made a financial investment in Aeria Games that will help fuel the company’s growth as a global leader in the MMO gaming market.  


O.

i c wut u guys did there.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
Joined
06 Apr 2007
Posts
3802
Location
Bowmanville Canada
PostedFeb 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING TRANSITION

Ijji to Aeria FAQ Update
TotallyJay wrote:
Superman0X wrote:

Why did Aeria acquire ijji?
Quite simply, the Aeria and ijji teams believe that our two companies are stronger together than they were apart. For our players, this means we are better positioned to bring you the leading global online games, and to give you a better gaming experience. As part of this deal, Ijji’s former parent, NHN Corporation, has made a financial investment in Aeria Games that will help fuel the company’s growth as a global leader in the MMO gaming market.  


O.

i c wut u guys did there.  


in plain terms, NHN payed aeria to deal with the headache known as IJJI

Mintiecat

Rank 0
Mintiecat
Joined
02 Feb 2012
Posts
85
Location
Los Angeles United States
PostedFeb 13, 2012 9:09 pm
Bunch of shootin games. :L
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: