Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 13, 2012 12:38 pm   Last edited by Superman0X on Feb 15, 2013 11:31 am. Edited 5 times in total

INFORMATION ABOUT UPCOMING TRANSITION

Ijji to Aeria FAQ Update

Dear Aeria community,

In January, we announced that Aeria Games acquired Ijji Games. We are looking forward to introducing the ijji community to Aeria, and bringing ijji’s top games onto our platform. After a month working behind the scenes, we are yet more excited about the opportunity to combine Aeria and ijji into a single company that can better serve our community, offer more new industry leading games, and provide a better gaming experience.  

Below you will find our updated responses to questions we anticipate ijji players may have about the upcoming transition from ijji to Aeria. We will provide more information in the weeks ahead to keep you informed about what will happen and what you will need to do. (It’s pretty easy!)

What will happen to my account with ijji?
For the next couple of months, your ijji account will continue to work the same as always.
At a date to be announced, we will transfer your account, including AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ game characters, from ijji.com to aeriagames.com. Here’s what you need to know:
• Your G-Coin balances will convert to Aeria’s currency, Aeria Points (or AP). Each G-Coin will be worth 10 Aeria Points.
• Your AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ characters and game gear will transfer intact.
• More details will be forthcoming closer to the transition date.

How will the account transfer work?
When we go live with the transition, you will be able to transfer your ijji account to Aeria by following a simple two-step procedure:
(1) Sign up for an Aeria account (if you don’t already have one), then
(2) Login to ijji.com or Reactor and enter your Aeria account username and password when prompted.
That’s all it will take to transfer your ijji account and AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ characters. Please note, we are still a month or two away from the start of the transition, so nothing is changing yet!

What if I have accounts with both ijji and Aeria?
When we migrate ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, we will allow users to transfer their ijji account into an existing Aeria account. If you already have an Aeria account, you can simply skip step (1) in the two-step process described above.

What will happen to my G-Coin balance?
When we eventually move ijji accounts to the Aeria platform, your G-Coin balances will convert to Aeria’s currency, Aeria Points (or AP). Each G-Coin will be worth 10 Aeria Points. You can continue to purchase G-coin in the meantime and use it in ijji games.

Which games are moving to aeriagames.com?
We are moving AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ to aeriagames.com. Your characters and game gear for these games will transfer intact.

So, are you really keeping GunZ?
Yes.

What will happen to ijji’s other games? (Lunia, Luminary, Pandora Saga, Cosmic Break, Holy Beast Online, Karos Online, ROHAN, and Splash Fighters)
So that we can keep our focus on AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ, Ijji’s other 8 games (Lunia, Luminary, Pandora Saga, Cosmic Break, Holy Beast Online, Karos Online, ROHAN, and Splash Fighters) will not be transferred to aeriagames.com. However, we have made arrangements to enable players of these games to continue playing with their existing characters on the same servers (i.e. in the same worlds) hosted by the games’ developers or other publishers. Additional information about transferring these games will be released shortly. For now, we invite you to keep playing as usual!

Do I need to do anything different to keep playing my ijji games for now?
For the next month or two, everything will work the same as always. If we make any changes that require any action on your part, we will let you know well in advance.
Will I be able to keep my characters on my ijji games?
All ijji games will continue running as they are for now, and when you transition from your Ijji login to an Aeria login, your AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ characters and game gear will transfer with you.

When will you start making changes?
We expect to do the account transfer in a couple of months, but we do not have a fixed date yet. For now, ijji accounts and games will function just as they do now. Well in advance of any changes, we will communicate to ijji users about what’s coming, an exact timeline, and specific details about what players need to do as ijji games migrate to the Aeria platform.

I love ijji… how do I know that Aeria will keep up the customer service on my favorite games?
Aeria publishes more than 30 MMO titles, and has a staff of 50 game masters in just our US office, providing best-in-industry customer service. The combined Aeria and ijji teams will work together to ensure that customer service remains uninterrupted. Aeria’s portfolio includes leading first-person-shooters including the highly popular WolfTeam, and the new Sci-Fi FPS Repulse (formerly known as Genesis A.D.). The Aeria team is looking forward to meeting players from ijji’s games over the next couple of months, and talking with you on the Aeria forums. (Check out Aeria’s facebook pages too, especially WolfTeam and Repulse!)

Where do I go for support on my ijji games, or to talk with the ijji community?
Please continue to use ijji customer support and the forums on ijji.com for help. Customer service will transition from ijji to Aeria when we move AVA, Soldier Front and GunZ to aeriagames.com. For now, keep using ijji customer support, just like always.

Who is Aeria Games?
Aeria Games is a leading destination for free-to-play online multiplayer games. Aeria Games publishes and develops high quality online games in nine languages - English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Turkish and Russian. Aeria has a rapidly growing community of over 35 million core players and a deep portfolio of development partners. Aeria Games hosts a diverse and growing portfolio of over 30 critically-acclaimed MMO titles spanning action, roleplaying, shooter, real time strategy, and racing games. The company is recognized for standout games including the MMO Eden Eternal, the popular MMORPG Shaiya, the supernatural MMOFPS WolfTeam, the expansive strategy game Golden Age and the new action shooter Repulse (formerly known as Genesis AD).

Why did Aeria acquire ijji?
Quite simply, the Aeria and ijji teams believe that our two companies are stronger together than they were apart. For our players, this means we are better positioned to bring you the leading global online games, and to give you a better gaming experience. As part of this deal, Ijji’s former parent, NHN Corporation, has made a financial investment in Aeria Games that will help fuel the company’s growth as a global leader in the MMO gaming market.

--Update--

Some of the developers are starting to transition from Ijji to themselves. You may see an error message on login, directing you to the developers site. The schedule for this is:

Lunia (Allm) - March
Rohan (YNK) - March
Pandora Saga (Altus) - March
Karos Online (NHN) - April

We will modify this schedule as we are updated.

Advertisement

iceerules

Rank 4
iceerules
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:09 pm
I am really esctatic about the Gunz transfer. I haven't played that awesome game in such a long time, and now I have even more reason to play it again.

Hope to see many of you guys in-game there.

- Icee

dxpoo

Rank 4
dxpoo
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:12 pm
i was wondering why i saw AVA forum on here

Vongola357

Rank 4
Vongola357
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:17 pm
And thus.......the company expands. Excited for this new change Smile

ForumAzn

Rank 1
ForumAzn
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:17 pm
Aznteck for president.

Anyway.. Please don't let AvA don't become pay2win.

andaro

Rank 5.1
andaro
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:21 pm
RAWR

jp42021

Rank 5.1
jp42021
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:22 pm
hmm
i see

sigs i've made tht i like :3 (rotator)- Jmr100 League of Legends= jmr100

rubydoo3

Rank 1
rubydoo3
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:23 pm
Sweet

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Awesome! 3 new games for Aeria. Cant wait to try them out! Very Happy

deatheater59

Rank 5
deatheater59
PostedFeb 13, 2012 3:37 pm
iceerules wrote:
I am really esctatic about the Gunz transfer. I haven't played that awesome game in such a long time, and now I have even more reason to play it again.

Hope to see many of you guys in-game there.

- Icee  

Like you said this game is very fun to play. I enjoyed playing the game. That was before i found the great AeriaGames.