EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedFeb 12, 2012 10:39 am

70 pvp durability ...

Ok I just got my lvl 70 armor. Ofcourse I have gotten a little discouraged in my dreamy gear of getting killed too easily. The new armor wont cure this immediately Im sure lol.

My questions:
Should I be trying to link any defensive type lapis into this gear? Such as an absorption lapis in each piece or safe lapis? If so, which gives the best defense?

or, do I just need to accept the fact that hunters are meant for dealing damage so I will be targeted more often and die a bit more than some other classes?

Thank you in advance....

Advertisement

moker1425

Rank 0
PostedFeb 12, 2012 10:51 am
you should ask ah.B, think hes even in same guild as u are on etain.

seen his 70gear and mostly linked with str/dex/luc.

Erwin69

Rank 1
Erwin69
PostedFeb 12, 2012 11:08 am

Re: 70 pvp durability ...

EricSchreiber wrote:
Ok I just got my lvl 70 armor. Ofcourse I have gotten a little discouraged in my dreamy gear of getting killed too easily. The new armor wont cure this immediately Im sure lol.

My questions:
Should I be trying to link any defensive type lapis into this gear? Such as an absorption lapis in each piece or safe lapis? If so, which gives the best defense?

or, do I just need to accept the fact that hunters are meant for dealing damage so I will be targeted more often and die a bit more than some other classes?

Thank you in advance....  

No a Hunter does not have to be Squishy and can still do damage. I have a 70 hunter on Gaia. The gear will work wonders for you. I was squishy all the way till I got my Fatal Gear. A hunter does not Need Safe. I donot have 1 piece of Abs in my gear because it takes away from Stats. Now however I do have a couple of Wit Lapis in my Helmet to help against the mages. The rest of the gear is linked with Craft 7,6 Shrewds 7,6 and Fotune 7's Life 7's and LL in some places.

My suggestion so u can handle the fighters and Archers is Get lots of Dex atleast 1k Dex which is very easy to do just by linking and Max Ojs on Dex and accessories.

Hope this Helps

EricSchreiber

Rank 1
EricSchreiber
PostedFeb 15, 2012 1:46 pm
Thank you for the responses!

@ Erwin69 Basically what I was thinking but wanted to be sure.

@ moker1425 I havent been in NR very long, and everytime I asked ah.B for help he was too busy. He and many others have moved to Lailah now too. I will be shopping for a new guild. Sad

Since I was HM, I have started my toon all over as UM. Im sure the extra stats will help me to be stronger overall in 70 pvp.
Lookin for plvl !!! Cool