FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 11, 2012 2:33 pm

Story Time: Turgas

Part two has arrived! **Paid out**
Legends say that the Humans, Turgas, and Muris all lived together peacefully centuries ago. Unfortunately, much time has passed, and the continent of Orta has been split into four pieces...

Fae, a lone traveler and lover of stories, has heard tell that the goddess Nysis's famous Lime fruit has returned! She is currently visiting every corner of Orta in search those who believe they could be the new masters of Lime. Her second stop: the Turga camp.

Objective:
Tell a story about yourself or someone you know that could be the new master of Lime. It must concern the {Turga} race. The most creative, top three entrants wins!

Rules:
1. Entries must be posted by 11:59pm PST on February 25th, 2012.
2. Only one entry per person, per account.
3. Entries cannot break the ToS/Fair Play Rules, including no offensive language or bashing others.
4. All writings should be new and original.
5. There are no minimum or maximum lengths to the stories.

Prizes:
First Place: 500 AP
Second Place: 300 AP
Third Place: 200 AP

If you need some inspiration, please see this page. Good luck everyone!

The winners for this event are the following:
Third Place: KumoFuzei
Second Place: Tira77
First Place: Dekie09

Congratulations to the winners and thank you to all that participated! Very Happy
Advertisement

Rena.Kitty

Rank 0
Rena.Kitty
PostedFeb 11, 2012 11:32 pm
Oh I'll certainly try this one out! :3 ♥ I love writing.

KumoFuzei

Rank 1
KumoFuzei
PostedFeb 12, 2012 4:14 am
Sounds fun, so there is no word limit? Smile So the idea is that Fae visits the new lime master or can we go wherever we want with the story?

AriaSaitcho

Rank 3
AriaSaitcho
PostedFeb 13, 2012 8:41 am
KumoFuzei wrote:
Sounds fun, so there is no word limit? Smile So the idea is that Fae visits the new lime master or can we go wherever we want with the story?  

go with whatever yanks your chain, it just has to be about a turga.

SakuraSetsuna

Rank 1
SakuraSetsuna
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:37 pm
Oooh, I'll whip up something for this for sure. Just... not right now. Maybe when I get home from work. :T

KumoFuzei

Rank 1
KumoFuzei
PostedFeb 23, 2012 12:08 pm
Where do we put them upon completion?

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 23, 2012 12:11 pm
KumoFuzei wrote:
Where do we put them upon completion?  

Post them in this thread please Smile Can't wait to see your entry ^^

KumoFuzei

Rank 1
KumoFuzei
PostedFeb 23, 2012 12:12 pm
Oki and I haven't started it yet but I'm free tonight so going to write an epic tale of poo before I go to bed, be ready >Very Happy

wirre123

Rank 0
wirre123
PostedFeb 24, 2012 2:12 pm

A story about a female Turga searcher of lime

A story about a female Turga searcher of lime  

Calitte climbed up on the mountain. She was thinking about the last war against the Keigers, it was there her father Renwolf Khan died. When the news came to her willage did Calitte's heart broke. The first day was the day of sorrow  for their dead leader and the second day was a celebrity for Unif Khan, Calitte's big sister and the Turga's new leader. It was the second day when Calitte rund away, the last thing she heard was the voices of the celebrating people (nobody noiced that she sneaked out of the willage). Calitte came to the top of the mountain, she looked down at the scenery of West Tumbara. Nothing changed in the 3 years she was gone. Calitte heard about lime's return and she decited to join the Turga's search for lime (she hoped that lime could revive her dad).

Calitte entered the Katuma Valley, its here the new recruits train. Calitte wasnt suprised when she noiced that nobody recognized  her, the only one that ever cared about her was Renwolf, her mother died when she was born. Even Unif didnt care for her (Unif was to odsessed whith wars and battles so her younger sister wasnt that important to her) Calitte stopped thinking about her memories and started walking to the officer that called for her (officer=first quest guy).   

End for now Wink

badhaircutkid10

Rank 0
PostedFeb 24, 2012 2:55 pm
once upon a time there were a whole group of turgas then i came by and pked them all, the end