gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 11, 2012 11:19 am   Last edited by gengorosan on Jun 21, 2012 4:36 pm. Edited 3 times in total

Lime Crusade

Lime Odyssey Database
*This site has no affiliation with Aeriagames and the content you see on it may not be for Aeriagames' version*

LO Oasis does not exist anymore. LO Oasis was taken over by someone I gave the database to. Now they are in charge of what I tried to do and I am also part of the new team.

Lime Crusade - database site

For now, the skill database is back in action and brand spanking new. Data is based off Alpha 2 client. More databases will come in the future. Simulators will make a return at a later date.

The below information will be removed when needed. For now, its relevant.

If you don't read the about section on the site nor the forum thread about the template itself, please know this :

The site is optimized for mobile viewing, but its not perfect just yet. The template designer is still working on that. For some skills for example while viewing it in a smaller resolution, the text will be cut off.

The template is somewhat incomplete in terms of other content for the site. So for example, if we added the weapon database entries to the site, their individual pages are not designed yet. In other words, each section has its own layout and design and that takes a lot of time to complete.

Lastly, the new team is working in a different way than I did. Even though it takes a lot longer to get things done, when they tackle a new section like the Weapon database for example, they are making very sure that whenever the next Alpha or even Closed Beta of LO comes out, that the information can easily be updated with a simple copy and paste.

The team is quite busy not only with the site but other things so don't expect much from us from now until the next beta of LO. The staff will not start reporting LO news until much later so our forums will be empty for quite a while.
Advertisement

yarigen

Rank 1
yarigen
PostedFeb 11, 2012 12:41 pm
Nice database :D
its very informative

"We can be together forever; every minute of every day. No more privacy, no more quiet, no more alone. Every room you ever go in, I'll already be there; waiting, forever and ever, until the end of time." - Air.

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedFeb 11, 2012 2:14 pm
I love it,finally looked through it lol <3 =3

<3

gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 11, 2012 4:09 pm
Thanks, too bad its too much to look through on one go Laughing.

Here is another monumental discovery. You guys are probably wondering, is he really going to go in the game and take 5 billion screenshots of monsters, pets, and so on? Will he rely on the community? Nope.

Its going to take a while, but I shall add all the missing screenshots of pets, armor, weapons, monsters, and so on over the course of this month. To show you some proof, here are two screenshots of randomly chosen things

Snake
Click

Random Greatsword
Click

The database can be completed with such things. However, I believe the most important priority to people is information thus I will work on adding additional stats to jewelry, armor, and weapons. This may change for the AG version, but I kinda doubt it. If they randomize the stats (which Sirius really should of done if not), then the additional stats don't mean much.

Icons
There is no database out there that has a 404 error on their icons now. Feel free to search the entire database to prove me wrong and let me know please. I can easily fix it. I did however do a search through the entire database myself and every icon is there.

Valkarey

Rank 1
Valkarey
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:00 am
Thanks for the hard work, this looks really well done!

gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:39 pm
Thanks. It is indeed a lot of work to do and keep up with Cool. However, if you asked me something specific like a item in the database, I'd probably know it off the top of my head Rolling Eyes.

Additional Stats added to Jewelry database
I finally got it done a while ago. The only thing I'm going to say is two things

1) I can't trust what Aeriagames put down for stat names yet. Every other version describes Max LP as Max LP. But the AG version says its TS. I rather wait until closed beta.

2) For common rings, the Korean database did not have the Intelligence and Wisdom values.

I assume they randomize the additional stats like any other normal game and assume that the values from the Korean database were the maximum you can have. If they don't randomize, once again, that means everything in the auction house will be the same lol. I did not play alpha long enough to even bother looking into it.

Added bonus
As a added bonus, I will add the additional stat information to both weapons and armor today. This only applies towards Unique and Legend gear. Nothing more for now. Common and Magic are too annoying to deal with. I will probably do Rare Weapons and Armor on Monday, Magic on Tuesday, and Common on Wednesday. Or I may just lump Magic and Common together if I can tolerate it.

Innosan1

Rank 0
PostedFeb 13, 2012 2:38 pm

Question for you on your item upgrade charts.

After testing on Thai LO i notice that the stated upgrade numbers on your charts seem to be way off. The level 10 Hammer when upgraded to +4 is +9 Max damage. Your chart states +44 damage. Just wanted to let you know that data may need to be looked into.

gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 17, 2012 12:06 pm
Yeah, since its based off the Alpha client and I know they changed a lot of stuff for TH/KR version, I figured something would be off eventually. I have either two choices. 1) Start basing stuff off the TH version which I have on my PC or 2) Keep waiting until closed beta of the AG version.

Actually, it might be helpful if you can provide at least another piece of equipment that has wrong data in the upgrade chart so I can get a good idea on whats wrong. I remember seeing something on the Korean site where a guy had a piece of gear at whatever + and I looked at both the Korean database and my database and we were both off. Find it hilarious.

Regardless, I'll look into it. I compared the TH and AG version enchant chart files and judging off that information, the data is the same. So there may be something "hidden" or both the people who work on the Korean database and myself who works on the AG version got the information we were given wrong. To be honest, it be much easier if I was actually playing the game.

Lastly, there is a chance I may not be able to find a solution. There may be somewhere in that mass amount of code where they somehow modify these enchant values using some kind of formula.

Lack of Motivation
Well I was going to keep working on the site after the last post, but I'm kinda losing motivation again. With no announcement of Closed Beta yet, it kinda makes me not that motivated to work on the site even though people from the TH version look at this site.

In other words, I'm taking it easy and working super slow lol. The only two things that need to be worked on are

1) Pictures of stuff
2) Additional stat information for rare, magic, and common weapons/armor

#2 is more important than #1, but not much so that I need to rush it. The big epic change from Alpha to closed beta for Aeriagames I don't find to be major. I call it major if everything was drastically changed meaning a total rewrite of the game. So once again, updating the database to match closed beta client is easy, yet fun.

NPC database
This will be added in the future, but for now, I've been kinda working on it. Things turned out kinda bad. I kinda got the X, Y, Z coordinates of NPCs and whatnot, but it seems they have multiple NPCS under the same name so............if I removed the duplicate ones, there is a chance the NPC won't be at that coordinate. So I think I'll wait until closed beta.

Ninja Edit
I feel its much easier to explain things to people with a picture.

Small sample of the enchantment chart
Enchant Chart

Let me explain to you how it works

Step Column
That is basically +1 - +10.

Desc
Don't know Korean, but if you use google translate on it, one of them says "General Staff."

Max Count
No idea, but everything is 10. I assume that this means the max upgrade which is 10 obviously.

Inherit 1/2
Name of the effect. i.e Max Damage, Physical Boost

Set Value 1/2
The actual value given. In this case, both my site and the korean database says the Level 10 hammer has the value of 46 and not 9 since we both are basing it off this chart.

Effect id
I forget exactly, but its meaningless.

Type id
Deals with something I can't explain that well. I guess the best way to put it is that if you looked at the file that has all the equipment in it, you would look grab the Enchant ID value and match it up with this one.

Sharing
Unfortunately, not every item has unique values for enchantment it seems. Many share the same values. In other words, the enchantment chart doesn't have unique values for every weapon.

So in the end, it gives me a big giant ??????? because it seems to me that data is both correct and incorrect for the upgrade charts for various items. Which also led me to saying they may use some sort of formula which is unknown. Therefore, I need more data on incorrect information in the upgrade chart in the database so I may be able to come up with the formula they use.

Also, please note that any version will have Korean in these files seeing as Sirius is the one who made the game. How they do localization in this game seems very easy and thought out if you ask me when compared to other games where they do rather unusual stuff.

gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 21, 2012 12:08 pm
May as well bump it....

Anything exciting?
- Search Results page now renders the pager. Otherwise, if you searched for something and it had more than 20 results, you couldn't see the next list. I turned this off back then for some reason, but I don't know why. If you want to see a example, just type the word "Leather" without the quotes in the search database form and you'll see the pager.

- Patch notes page. Nothing better to do than this. Its not a exciting page yet because the game isn't even out yet. I was going to support the TH and KR version, but for lazyness sake, I decided not to. If I were to support the KR version though, it would be google translate.

- Navigation menu change. I only changed it because the original navigation menu was using superfish and since there were no dropdown items really, its a waste of space and more javascript. So I removed it. No performance increase really. Maybe if you're on 56k, its a increase because there is even less to download.

- Cleaned up site template a bit more. 56kers may notice the change. Anyone on broadband won't notice a thing in terms of speed because besides the images, you are downloading like less than 200-300kb. Yeah, if you are on 56k, you should be happy with my site.

- Reduced bestiary database items to show only 20 now instead of 40+. Short reason is due to high memory usage and the fact it took a while to render the page due to the amount of items being presented on the page.

- Should work better now with mobile devices.

Simulators
I have nothing else to talk about so here are some thoughts of what potential simulators I have in mind.

Race
Really, this is just the character creation like when you create your character in the game. I was harping on about this in my old thread. The only problem with this is that its time consuming. It could be expanded in the future to creating your character with all types of armor and costume pieces, but that is like the most time consuming thing I could ever do. In other words, I'd probably kill myself in the process due to the amount of individual pieces I have to do (about 5k+ or more lol).

Damage
I usually see some brainiacs post on the official forums eventually of formulas used to calculate this or that in the game. Typically, I make use of this data and put it on the site. I personally can figure out formulas to things if I want to, but I rather let someone who will thoroughly test things.

Enchantment
Someone posted the TH refine rates on these forums in the past. I do not know however if those are accurate or what, but I guess some sort of simulator could be made to simulate that.

Other calculations
This could be things like critical rate and so on.

I think thats all I can think of. Nothing else comes to mind.

Revamped Quest and Bestiary database in closed beta
I may have to wipe the quest database when closed beta comes. This means I wipe it completely and any links to individual pages would be 404s. The reason being is that apparently, I must of botched up something when I did the quest database and I have no unique ids for these quests in any of my files.

The Bestiary database may get a Continent filter*thats about it. Its kinda in the same boat as the quest database as I don't have unique IDs for that either. From what google tells me with people searching for whatever data, it seems like people from the TH version at least is not searching for anything from these databases nor is anything linked on other sites as far as indvidual pages.

The quest database will be a bit more refined and you should find what you're looking for a bit easier.

Maps?
Probably not.

Server Status
Probably not. I suggest you beg Aeriagames to do it on their official site when Open beta is out. If not, you can beg for me to at least make you a windows app. I can't make one for the site because the ports Lime Odyssey will use will be blocked anyways. I could just get someone else to host it and I can link to that though.

Support for other versions?
I could support the TH version on the site. However, I don't see the point. Just more work on our end.

Thats about it for now.

gengorosan

Rank 0
gengorosan
PostedFeb 22, 2012 12:45 am
I got bored

LO Oasis is back? (www.looasis.com)

You get the nice little offline message lol. If you don't, just press F5 because you must of went to www.looasis.com just recently. No idea when it will be up.

Lol does the maintenance page look nice? Yeah, you got to wonder what the actual site template looks like then. I can go ahead and tell you its dark based and transparent.

For those that don't know, originally, there were two sites........LO Oasis and LO Oasis Database. The LO Oasis site was meant to be for the community while the database site was going to hold the information.

Like I said, I was bored. I'm working on the community site again and I'm debating on what to put on it besides the forums. If you remember what I posted on why I removed the site in the first place, just know that there is no kind of "pressure" or "much more work" and so on. I doubt you'd want to know details. But anyways, one of my points back then still stands. I still believe everyone and their mom will just use AG forums.

Old LO Oasis vs New LO Oasis
Mmm, the only thing that is vastly different is the "system" the site is based on. I guess the other big thing would be the forums. Well..............lets say they are forums you are familiar with. No, its not phpbb or vbulletin and so on, but you should be at home. Its loads better than the old one.

Pretty cool social networking system? I dunno whether or not I want to add it. Doesn't really matter if it gets used or not, but at the same time, if a lot of users are using it, it could be a performance issue maybe. Ofcourse, its not handcrafted by me which is why I say this.

Like I said, I was bored. Whenever I say "I was bored," it typically means setting it up was/is a joke. Don't feel like adding it to the first post yet because its not launched yet.