Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedFeb 12, 2012 12:51 am
Completed LittleXNeko's private request.
Code:
NO CODE

no hi lite
hi lite
YAH SHE HAS 4 STARS!
Special thanks for rendering the heart! Who knows how much longer I could have taken? C:
Advertisement

Zombilicious

Rank 3
Zombilicious
PostedFeb 12, 2012 1:34 am
Would I be greedy if I asked you to create one for me? Embarassed

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedFeb 12, 2012 3:01 am
Umm, I might sound dumb here since I am totally an epic fail noob to any graphic program.

Since an hour ago, I've been trying to make images for my karma myself, but I don't know how to split color for the 0.5 karma rating using GIMP or Paint.net.

Could you teach me how to put two different colors into an image please (the split color for the 0.5 rating), Dylan?
Otherwise, I would like to ask you to do the split color for me for the heart images I chose if you don't mind. ^^;;;

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedFeb 12, 2012 10:35 am
crystalpink wrote:
Umm, I might sound dumb here since I am totally an epic fail noob to any graphic program.

Since an hour ago, I've been trying to make images for my karma myself, but I don't know how to split color for the 0.5 karma rating using GIMP or Paint.net.

Could you teach me how to put two different colors into an image please (the split color for the 0.5 rating), Dylan?
Otherwise, I would like to ask you to do the split color for me for the heart images I chose if you don't mind. ^^;;;  

I don't have GIMP or paint.net unfortunately so I don't know if they have the same tools as photoshop. Is there a tool called History Brush?
Another way you could probably do it is by using a lasso or select tool right down the middle of the heart. Ctrl + C(Copy) the half, and open up a 0/1 heart, then paste it and fit it on.
I also love your idea of making the 4th heart just a different color since you didn't know what to do! Really clever.

Zombilicious wrote:
Would I be greedy if I asked you to create one for me? Embarassed  

Not at all o:
What idea do you have in mind? Or is there a specific picture you have for me to use?

LittlexNeko

Rank 4
LittlexNeko
PostedFeb 12, 2012 11:05 am
Aesopl wrote:
Completed LittleXNeko's private request.
Code:
NO CODE

no hi lite
hi lite
YAH SHE HAS 4 STARS!
Special thanks for rendering the heart! Who knows how much longer I could have taken? C:  

yupp I have 4 stars~ lol. D:<
& your welcome I thought it was easier to render it myself c:
I'm so telling everyone about this!(;

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 12, 2012 11:16 am
O.O OMG
can i has cute rainbow hearts please?! (kinda hand drawn hearts if you know what i mean o.o like littlexneko's)
and and can they change color after moving cursor on them? o.o

sorry for annoying request, this is an awesome idea! :3

NyokoSilent

Rank 3
NyokoSilent
PostedFeb 12, 2012 11:29 am
What Karma icon do you want?: Can I has poke'balls?

What do you want the negative color to be(optional)?:Purple

What do you want to happen when the Karma is hovered over?: Can you make the pokeballs be negative effect?

Would you like the code to be private? Only people who know how to steal your code -cough-, you, and myself will ever know the code for the Karma icons. [Yes]

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedFeb 12, 2012 12:07 pm   Last edited by Aesopl on Feb 12, 2012 12:13 pm. Edited 1 time in total
NyokoSilent wrote:
What Karma icon do you want?: Can I has poke'balls?

What do you want the negative color to be(optional)?:Purple

What do you want to happen when the Karma is hovered over?: Can you make the pokeballs be negative effect?

Would you like the code to be private? Only people who know how to steal your code -cough-, you, and myself will ever know the code for the Karma icons. [Yes]  

I've sent you a PM with a link to the code.
If it doesn't work please tell me right away~
Also, you can ask me to change a color if I did anything wrong I don't mind.

Aesopl

Rank 1
Aesopl
PostedFeb 12, 2012 12:12 pm
Healer_11 wrote:
O.O OMG
can i has cute rainbow hearts please?! (kinda hand drawn hearts if you know what i mean o.o like littlexneko's)

This?

Healer_11

Rank 4
Healer_11
PostedFeb 12, 2012 12:16 pm
Aesopl wrote:
Healer_11 wrote:
O.O OMG

This?  

if that's the one littexneko rendered i don't think you should use it without asking o.o but if it's a different one, sure :3