_Jen_

Rank 0
_Jen_
PostedFeb 10, 2012 2:01 am

About the Update (Forum/Website) + Minor bugs

Please actualize
Yesterday, there was THE update (so glad by the way, thx for the big work accomplished Very Happy ).

I logged in on the website as usual to check events and news. Nothing new !
I launched the game ... Maintenance ongoing and auto-update

Ok, great. So i went on forums to spend time. And then, GS were warning us on the Shoutbox (Rolling Eyes): do NOT to update the files cuz of game corruption possibilities.

A day after the update, there's still NOTHING on the website about the update (except the post on forum).

My question is: Why are forums and websites so separated ? Personnaly (but like many of us), i often check the website but not the forums. Keep us informed please (and if possible in advance), we're not soothsayers Smile

About minor bugs now ... There are a lot of typos, GQ are not displaying at all in the quest list, and some of the new items has no description at all Smile I could have waited a bit more to have a refined update Very Happy But that's just to say ... well done Smile
Advertisement

ShAd0wMaGe

Rank 1
ShAd0wMaGe
PostedFeb 10, 2012 2:20 am
the typos etc i have no answer for( and ive never been one to let little things grind my nerves ),
but the GM's and GS's have always said wait to open the loader and update the new patch til they have finished and given the go ahead. kinda been a " rule " since day one.

sleepingroosje

Rank 4
sleepingroosje
PostedFeb 10, 2012 4:44 am
Normally for us Europeans the maintenance is finished by the time we wake up, thats why most people just opened the launcher not knowing maint was still going on. The forum is i think easier for them to update then the main website is, so it is kinda better and faster to look at the forum for all events and updates then on the main website.

As for the many things missing in the text files, they changed alot i guess we will get updates on them soon enough. As text fixes are mostly easier to patch in then big patches.