StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
Planet Earth, specifically the United States
PostedFeb 18, 2012 2:52 pm
Oh....um..

Let's try to find a picture of the actualy Crimson Knights from .hack to use as the site's background?

It should look nice and have the information posted right on the main page, I think.

Does it have a URL or somethign yet????

Join Lime Odyssey's Crimson Knights! Here's our website: http://locrimsonknights.enjin.com/home
Advertisement

denleon12

Rank 0
denleon12
PostedFeb 18, 2012 7:20 pm
oh and if you make crimson knight rules like the . hack have uniform and stuff and have squad units that would be cool crimson knight have 7 officers the leader only choose 5 best guardian for them to protect the leader ^^

Penfish

Rank 0
PostedFeb 18, 2012 10:40 pm
Oh....um..

Let's try to find a picture of the actualy Crimson Knights from .hack to use as the site's background?

It should look nice and have the information posted right on the main page, I think.

Does it have a URL or somethign yet????

Ok i got it. I will search for some good pictures of the crimson knights. And it dose have a url but i haven't published the page just yet i am trying to get it situated and get a working forum up and running.

oh and if you make crimson knight rules like the . hack have uniform and stuff and have squad units that would be cool crimson knight have 7 officers the leader only choose 5 best guardian for them to protect the leader ^^

and yes this would be cool,but it is really up to the leader.

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedFeb 19, 2012 1:09 am
Hi fluffems, I see your everywhere. Im just checkin out different pages.

Fear is the path to the darkside... and they're all scared sh!tless

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedFeb 19, 2012 1:23 am
boweezie10 wrote:
Hi fluffems, I see your everywhere. Im just checkin out different pages.  

Hello! I like to be involved in the community, see if there is anything I can add to a topic to help out or just be friendly. I also bump a few Guild topics here and there, doesn't feel right to bump just one ^^"

StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
PostedFeb 19, 2012 6:02 am
Gah, it's Fluffy again!!!!

Ok, so.....

We really do need to recruit more people. I think that should be our first priority.

I don't want to do the .hack rules, partially because I doubt we'll have that many people.

So, ideas? Anyone?

Join Lime Odyssey's Crimson Knights! Here's our website: http://locrimsonknights.enjin.com/home

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedFeb 19, 2012 11:46 am   Last edited by Mr_Fluffems on Feb 19, 2012 1:38 pm. Edited 1 time in total
StaRPG wrote:
Gah, it's Fluffy again!!!!

Oh noes! Where?! Run for your lives!!!
StaRPG wrote:

We really do need to recruit more people. I think that should be our first priority.

So, ideas? Anyone?  

Become the maroon knights! You'll attract more people!

No, in all seriousness, many of the regular people that come to the forums might not be looking for a guild until after they have given Lime Odyssey a shot. Some people might not want to join up with a guild for a game they may not even play after it is released or they may be the kind of people to shy away from forums, so wait until LO is released and more people will probably find there way to you. Other than that, keep the thread active so people will know you are still willing to accept new players. New people come to the forums everyday (check the "fat penguin" topic i you don't believe me) some of them may want to join you, but that doesn't mean harass them or try to advertise in other threads or topics, that tends to bother people and will hurt more than it will help.

Bottom line: Be patient; don't assume you wont have members just because you don't have people yet; stay positive, active, and friendly; and keep in mind your a fairly new guild on this forum so the guilds that have been here forever have already sucked up most of the players.

Honestly you are doing a fine job so far, just keep it up, people will most likely come.
Patience is a virtue, and good luck!

boweezie10

Rank 4
boweezie10
PostedFeb 19, 2012 12:58 pm
Fluffems u mah best friend _ Very Happy

Posted By Aeria Mobile

Mr_Fluffems

Rank 2
Mr_Fluffems
PostedFeb 19, 2012 1:44 pm
boweezie10 wrote:
Fluffems u mah best friend _ Very Happy  

I'm glad, would hate to have a baseball bat ninja starred into my face.

StaRPG

Rank 0
StaRPG
PostedFeb 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Become the maroon knights! You'll attract more people!

No, in all seriousness, many of the regular people that come to the forums might not be looking for a guild until after they have given Lime Odyssey a shot. Some people might not want to join up with a guild for a game they may not even play after it is released or they may be the kind of people to shy away from forums, so wait until LO is released and more people will probably find there way to you. Other than that, keep the thread active so people will know you are still willing to accept new players. New people come to the forums everyday (check the "fat penguin" topic i you don't believe me) some of them may want to join you, but that doesn't mean harass them or try to advertise in other threads or topics, that tends to bother people and will hurt more than it will help.

Bottom line: Be patient; don't assume you wont have members just because you don't have people yet; stay positive, active, and friendly; and keep in mind your a fairly new guild on this forum so the guilds that have been here forever have already sucked up most of the players.

Honestly you are doing a fine job so far, just keep it up, people will most likely come.
Patience is a virtue, and good luck!

WE WILL NEVER BECOME THE MAROON KNIGHTS! =O

Thanks for the above, I'll keep that in mind (except for the Maroon Knights thing)