Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 29, 2012 5:05 pm

Re: ?

dethmatic wrote:
i thought the zombies were supposed to increase in level every week, i have been on the front every time and i have not seen any changes in difficulty levels  

They do but it's depending on if you beat the ones in that territory from the week before.

For example:
Level 30 places:
Week 1: Stingy Zombie - Defeated-
Week 2: Earthsplitter Zombie - Defeated

Then it will follow how Earthsplitter zones go.
Level 60 Places:
Week 1: Earthsplitter Zombie -Defeated-
Week 2: Phantom Zombie -Defeated-
Week 3: Stygian Zombie - Defeaated-

If you have done the above for the 3 weeks it's been out then the next week you'll be on Week 4's
Which is:
Lvl 30 Place
Week 4: Stygian Zombie

Lvl 60 Place
Week 4: Beast Tamer Zombie.

Not sure if it's beast tamer since that's for Sunday's week. But we'll see going by the pattern of the boss jumps Beast Tamer should be the one after Stygian.

Advertisement

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedFeb 29, 2012 5:41 pm

ah

never noticed the boss at end changed but after replay it did but still was one shot guess when they said it got harder was expecting more a challenge than what it currently is maybe week 4 will be different

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 29, 2012 5:50 pm

Re: ah

dethmatic wrote:
never noticed the boss at end changed but after replay it did but still was one shot guess when they said it got harder was expecting more a challenge than what it currently is maybe week 4 will be different  

As the week go on the bosses change.

Zelgiius

Rank 0
PostedMar 21, 2012 1:37 pm

Re: ?

Saveric wrote:
dethmatic wrote:
i thought the zombies were supposed to increase in level every week, i have been on the front every time and i have not seen any changes in difficulty levels  

They do but it's depending on if you beat the ones in that territory from the week before.

For example:
Level 30 places:
Week 1: Stingy Zombie - Defeated-
Week 2: Earthsplitter Zombie - Defeated

Then it will follow how Earthsplitter zones go.
Level 60 Places:
Week 1: Earthsplitter Zombie -Defeated-
Week 2: Phantom Zombie -Defeated-
Week 3: Stygian Zombie - Defeaated-

If you have done the above for the 3 weeks it's been out then the next week you'll be on Week 4's
Which is:
Lvl 30 Place
Week 4: Stygian Zombie

Lvl 60 Place
Week 4: Beast Tamer Zombie.

Not sure if it's beast tamer since that's for Sunday's week. But we'll see going by the pattern of the boss jumps Beast Tamer should be the one after Stygian.  

danzare

Rank 0
PostedMar 23, 2012 1:29 pm
Let's see.. no real challenge, no honor, no rep, cheap drops, and you *have* to be there or lose the site and the battle rewards we already fought for. It's a PITA that has already gotten very old, especially for an archon trying to get enough bored players to play a non-rewarding event. There's nothing new except mandatory play, not exactly a win. Can we get an opt-out?