GMJadynn

GameMaster: USA
GMJadynn
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:44 pm   Last edited by GMJadynn on Feb 29, 2012 5:18 pm. Edited 1 time in total

[Tutorial] NPC Attack: Zombies!

~Updated 8/9~

Background: The strength of the invading evil spirits is growing, and trying to devour everything and rule the world. As the werewolves perished, there comes a group of zombies, approaching the Masure mainland, and invading your homes.

Can you hear the terrifying screams? On your guard, warriors! Defend your homeland, defeat the zombies!

Feature: Add a battle, NPCs attack the mainland, it will drop gifts if players stopped the NPCs

Period: Every Sunday, Preparation period: 12:00-13:59PST
Start time: 14:00 PST

Rewards: it will drop gifts if players defeat the NPCs, the NPC level and difficulty will increases as the occupying time get longer, as well as the rewards.

Note:
1. The first group of zombies attack alliances' lands which in level 30- level 60 maps are level 30.

2. The first group of zombies attack alliances' lands which in level 65- level 100 maps are level 60.

3. The zombies come once a week, when defeated the first group of zombies, the difficulty of next group will increase accordingly. Higher level the zombies are, higher probabilities you get better rewards, and higher quality the rewards are.

4. If the monsters occupied the alliance's land, this territory will become available. players could apply to attack this alliance in the alliance war next week, and take it if they succeed.

Advertisement

Lleethal

Rank 0
Lleethal
PostedFeb 09, 2012 5:08 am
This looks like a great event and I would love to participate, however being that I live halfway across the world, the timing is pretty much impossible, like 2:30am here.

Could it be possible that the event is run twice, at 12 hr intervals so that people like me in different timezones could find at least a suitable time to try it out too?

Adrianna5648

Rank 0
PostedFeb 10, 2012 6:45 am

timezones!

Lleethal wrote:
This looks like a great event and I would love to participate, however being that I live halfway across the world, the timing is pretty much impossible, like 2:30am here.

Could it be possible that the event is run twice, at 12 hr intervals so that people like me in different timezones could find at least a suitable time to try it out too?  

i very much agree!!!

Astacy

Rank 0
PostedFeb 11, 2012 5:53 pm

Time Zones

I doubt that they'll go out of their way to accomdate anyone. It's a game and their prime purpose is to make money not to make it convienient for the player. We'll all just have to accept their terms and live with it. It is all about the money after all......

boiwndr

Rank 0
boiwndr
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:04 pm
This failed horribly, you can't move people in the battle fields. If the areas are lost I think we should be given the rewards daily until the bugs are fixed!

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:25 pm
boiwndr wrote:
This failed horribly, you can't move people in the battle fields. If the areas are lost I think we should be given the rewards daily until the bugs are fixed!  

Try clearing your cache / cookies then trying. If that doesn't work just do what we used to do which is deploy people in the order of the formation.

IE: first 3 you deploy will be in slots 1, 2, 3. Making them first in Rows A, B, C.

Also the devs have been informed that it isn't working for most to move people around. So do the above till it gets resolved like it used to be for the alliance wars where people weren't able to be moved.

greatavatar

Rank 0
greatavatar
PostedFeb 12, 2012 4:06 pm

zombie event

bad reward
i stayed up till 24:00 to get a force plunder card and 5k silver. i thought that there will be great rewards

boiwndr

Rank 0
boiwndr
PostedFeb 12, 2012 6:41 pm
Syl I did that, although it didn't help. My cache was emptied just last night. There is a error you get about bidding being closed, and in cool down mode. They need to turn that off during NPC attack mode. It's just a matter of adding some code that removes bidding cool down and opens the battle fields up for deployment.

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 12, 2012 6:49 pm
boiwndr wrote:
Syl I did that, although it didn't help. My cache was emptied just last night. There is a error you get about bidding being closed, and in cool down mode. They need to turn that off during NPC attack mode. It's just a matter of adding some code that removes bidding cool down and opens the battle fields up for deployment.  

Yeah they've told me it will be fixed where you can re-arrange people for the next one on the battle screen.

dethmatic

Rank 0
dethmatic
PostedFeb 29, 2012 4:56 pm

?

i thought the zombies were supposed to increase in level every week, i have been on the front every time and i have not seen any changes in difficulty levels