TriggerHapy

Rank 0
TriggerHapy
PostedApr 26, 2007 7:18 am
I was looking up info for UO at mmorpg.com and I spotted an advertisement for LC. the words "best looking free MMORPG" hooked me lol.

great game Smile

Lims: 22 Rogue
Advertisement

Prophet1

Rank 0
Prophet1
PostedApr 26, 2007 8:31 am
MSN Search for Free Online Games -
I got tired of paying for my own server, site, and FPS based games.
Never played a RPG online so I look for a test game to see how it was.
Look at WOW Trail - hate the P2P setup for getting the game - 3Mb/s Line and was only getting 200-400kb/s thats a 10th of my connection - but I was Uploading at 394kb/s so I was sending more then getting not good.
Look at 9Dragons alos but chose LC for now - Hope things get better here can see me paying for things later in the Item Mall - Maybe!
Need more characters thugh - Wheres the Dwarfs, and Orc type beast thats what I want! Holla!!!

Durty Ninja

Rank 2
Durty Ninja
PostedApr 26, 2007 9:15 am
A friend told me about this " Bestest Freeist Game In The World " thats how he described to be

LMFAO and since i have told many others What a game <33

Equal In Life, Equal In Love. Last Chaos: DurtyKnight - 7X Royal Knight - Retired. Last Chaos: RevenantII - 10X Royal Knight - Active.

deadeyes

Rank 0
deadeyes
PostedApr 26, 2007 1:06 pm
Hehe I just ended my account to a pay game and have been going crazy without a mmorpg to play so I googled "free mmorpg" and saw a list of free games and was about to play some Heroes online because i thought the graphics and gameplay was nice by looking at a couple screen shots but then before i downloaded it I read a few player reviews and it said it sucked and to try LC instead so I went to LC website to check it out and so here I am lol.

-Those who deserve true Karma are those who do not ask for it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDQMbovc2z0&mode=related&search=

meanjoe

Rank 2
meanjoe
PostedApr 26, 2007 5:50 pm
Viet made a thread about it on CE i think thats how i found it.

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedApr 27, 2007 3:31 am
heavydsdate wrote:
I found in the KOL forums as well. Many players in the game were becoming very unhappy with the cheating, no GMs and general lack of support, myself included. Saw a post about this game and made the switch, I have even deleted KOL off my computer now!!

(TheEraser, I was lucky, I found it on the first day of open beta so no character deletion. Remember the days when there were no merchants in K1?)  

lol those days wer sooo lonely, very few ppl around.
the first strongest guild i ever saw was AnimaL, dunno what happend to them now Confused
there was no lag back then Very Happy

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."

Dark Styx

Rank 0
PostedApr 27, 2007 6:52 pm
Someone posted it in the advertising section on a forum I am a member at. I'm glad he did too!

jep

Rank 1
jep
PostedApr 30, 2007 9:20 am
i did a googl search for web rpgs and it was on the top of the list

gaming isn't a hobby it's a way of life

Lanagh

Rank 0
Lanagh
PostedApr 30, 2007 5:07 pm
I missed playing and mmorpg since quitting WoW. I didn't like how bloated it got and how they started to turn away form the backstory.

It's been about 4 months now and I wanted to get back into the whole fantasy realm again and decided to do a search for free online rpgs. This site popped up. So far I'm really liking it, and I feel I can go at a comfortable pace for now without being sucked into the whole raiding 4 nights a week responsibility that came with WoW.

Aside from the movement control and lack of dwarves, I like it very much.

Crowe662

Rank 0
PostedMay 03, 2007 4:22 am
I played faldon (had its charms) a few years ago then, then played Conquer Online (seemed a very good game) briefly, stopped playing MMORPGS for but found myself at uni with some free time and decided to look for a new one. Googled 'free mmorpg' and linked to LC from onrpg.com. Only started playing this so I can't comment conclusively, but it seems to be very good.

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." - Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate