Elven Shadow

Rank 0
Elven Shadow
PostedApr 25, 2007 7:53 pm
dreavious wrote:
If I remember right I got a message in my email for beta. I checked it out but was into other games at the time. Just recently came back.  

lol if i got some weird email like that i would put it as spam Shocked
Advertisement

Cinnamon

Rank 5
Cinnamon
Googled mmorpg and browsed. It was a diversion from logging into a game that had become a chore to log into. Looked and sounded interesting, so a bunch of us tried it, liked it, loved the community and LC addicts we are.

deejmemixx

Rank 4
deejmemixx
PostedApr 25, 2007 8:33 pm
i googled FREE mmorpg and searched and searched and searched lol

thanks Rope!

Nivida Giant

Rank 1
Nivida Giant
PostedApr 25, 2007 8:39 pm
Saw it on a bumber sticker on the way to school o_o

Kiyra

Rank 0
Kiyra
PostedApr 25, 2007 8:55 pm
Like an idiot, I installed one of those "Free" system utilities, and forgot to uncheck the "Now we will spam the crap out of you when ever you go onto the internet" box. I have been dealing with it so far though. This site for a game popped up, so I checked it out ( www.gametop.com )......through a long series of clicks, I found LC. Glad I did to. This is the best game I have played in a while.

<p>Life is just a game.....So play it while you can!!!!!!</p> <br> Guild Page: http://www.freewebs.com/gamerkiyra/index.htm myspace: http://www.myspace.com/gamerkiyra

dreavious

Rank 0
dreavious
PostedApr 25, 2007 8:56 pm
Elven Shadow wrote:
dreavious wrote:
If I remember right I got a message in my email for beta. I checked it out but was into other games at the time. Just recently came back.  

Well no, I think it came in one of my newsletters so I decided, cool I guess ill check it out. Razz

Dreavious-2x: Leader of Ultima

Elven Shadow

Rank 0
Elven Shadow
PostedApr 25, 2007 9:01 pm
dreavious wrote:
Elven Shadow wrote:
dreavious wrote:

Well no, I think it came in one of my newsletters so I decided, cool I guess ill check it out. Razz  

that sounds better lol, cause if it was just a random email from someone you have never heard of saying "wow check out this awsome game!" i would probably conclude that its horrible and they are desperate for people to play Laughing

Joaquin

Rank 2
Joaquin
PostedApr 25, 2007 9:18 pm
I found in in MMORPG.com i was VERY bored that day, i started searching free games.
Now iv been playing for 17 weeks

TheEraser

Rank 2
TheEraser
PostedApr 26, 2007 5:37 am
i found it in the forums of knight online. ppl were bored with KOL, so we wer chatting about newer games, and some one posted a link to LC.
glad to be one of the firsst members of LC USA Razz

i made a char and got him to 20 and then was devastated when it got deleted. i had no idea it was in beta... Shocked

LvL 90 RK Katar - Retired. Arnold Schwarzenegger: "Money doesnot make you happy. I have $50 million now, but I am just as happy as when I had $48 million."

heavydsdate

Rank 5
PostedApr 26, 2007 5:48 am
I found in the KOL forums as well. Many players in the game were becoming very unhappy with the cheating, no GMs and general lack of support, myself included. Saw a post about this game and made the switch, I have even deleted KOL off my computer now!!

(TheEraser, I was lucky, I found it on the first day of open beta so no character deletion. Remember the days when there were no merchants in K1?)

If I'm not on the Forums, I'm on my Harley!!!! Yes, I'm still a Game Sage! Posting and you...