vengeancereborn

Rank 1
vengeancereborn
PostedFeb 08, 2012 10:55 am

Blood: Intro

Consequences of unnalowed existence
As i sat in front of the computer screen, joy welled up in me. Me, the one of the Revered Guardians!
The experiences in Closed Beta were one of the best, and it was a time we already celebrated it. ...
As the GameMasters closed the gateway to numerous information, bits and bytes, the party was coming to a sudden end. The line of engineers suddenly stopped dancing, as each and every one of them dissapeared, leaving traces of code behind them.
"Announcement: Servers are closing in 10 seconds. Please log out to prevent losing your data"
I was no near exiting the game, as i hurriedly screamed in the world chat: "See ya all in OB! Goodbye!"
The servers announced shutdown. I knew i was supposed to exit the game client, but the screen i stood before shocked me: Aven was completely empty...and i was still in it.
7 figures with clothes of gold approached the fountain center slowly as the portal in front of the ripped open. They all stood resolutely, knowing their destinies. All of them raised a weapon while a horrific creature appeared before them: a dragon completely made from human bones and a reddish substance. For fear that the Gamemasters would ban my account, with my hand shaking, i pressed the "Change Channel" button by mistake.
An icy shock hit me as i saw what server i was in. There was no Aquamarine, no Emerald. ...
I and the 7 creatures in gold stood in a server called Blood.

What do you think? Should i write the first chapter or no? Any reviews and comments are welcome Very Happy
Advertisement

SchizoCrazy

Rank 0
SchizoCrazy
PostedFeb 19, 2012 12:55 am
I like it. o: kinda gave me the chills, though. I can't really think of what else to say other than it was a tad bit short. But otherwise, it's alright.^^

vengeancereborn

Rank 1
vengeancereborn
PostedFeb 20, 2012 12:48 am
SchizoCrazy wrote:
I like it. o: kinda gave me the chills, though. I can't really think of what else to say other than it was a tad bit short. But otherwise, it's alright.^^  

It is supposed to be short...just a bit of intro to see if i should write it or not.

I eat trolls for breakfast

SchizoCrazy

Rank 0
SchizoCrazy
PostedFeb 22, 2012 11:51 pm
Oh. o.o Then that was perfect.xD