Author Message

iDeta

Rank 4
iDeta
Joined
22 Dec 2012
Posts
1919
Location
United States
PostedMar 19, 2013 10:57 pm
IGN: Smiles
Render: An anime pic, girl , sorry not sure, preferably red. (:
Quote : dokkiFamily
Colors: red , the rest surprised

Advertisement

JustPlayJust

Rank 0
Joined
19 May 2012
Posts
16
Location
United States
PostedMar 20, 2013 6:55 pm
IGN: JustPlayJust
Clan: Justified
Render: Anything you wish! The more awesome, the better, haha. Smile
Quote: None

If anyone is able to make me an avatar and/or signature, thanks in advance! Smile

Lionblade109

Rank 0
Lionblade109
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Posts
158
Location
The BattleField! Dominica
PostedMar 22, 2013 7:39 pm
IGN: Lionheart109
Render: http://wallpaperuser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lion-king-wallpaper-448x280.jpg
If you can please try and make this picture look well more epic.
Quote: has a Lion's Pride
Colors: Anything that you feel will make it look good.

Reason why asking for a new signature: Just cause I like having awesome signatures.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Posts
1901
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 22, 2013 11:57 pm
Lionblade109 wrote:
IGN: Lionheart109
Render: http://wallpaperuser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lion-king-wallpaper-448x280.jpg
If you can please try and make this picture look well more epic.
Quote: has a Lion's Pride
Colors: Anything that you feel will make it look good.

Reason why asking for a new signature: Just cause I like having awesome signatures.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Lols/lionblade.jpg[/IMG]

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Posts
347
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:13 am
iDeta wrote:
IGN: Smiles
Render: An anime pic, girl , sorry not sure, preferably red. (:
Quote : dokkiFamily
Colors: red , the rest surprised  




Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Signature-Smiles.jpg[/IMG]

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 23, 2013 6:54 am
Hey Ara and GB. I was wondering if you guys can make me a Avy as well :3

It could be a matching one from my siggy, or you guys can make another whole new one. You guys know my style Razz

Thanks again! ^^

Lionblade109

Rank 0
Lionblade109
Joined
26 Feb 2011
Posts
158
Location
The BattleField! Dominica
PostedMar 23, 2013 8:10 am
GirlBlunder wrote:
Lionblade109 wrote:
IGN: Lionheart109
Render: http://wallpaperuser.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/lion-king-wallpaper-448x280.jpg
If you can please try and make this picture look well more epic.
Quote: has a Lion's Pride
Colors: Anything that you feel will make it look good.

Reason why asking for a new signature: Just cause I like having awesome signatures.  



Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Lols/lionblade.jpg[/IMG]
 


Thanks For the new siggy! Its much better than what I would have thought of xD.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Posts
1901
Location
Netherlands
PostedMar 23, 2013 9:52 am
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Ara and GB. I was wondering if you guys can make me a Avy as well :3

It could be a matching one from my siggy, or you guys can make another whole new one. You guys know my style Razz

Thanks again! ^^  


Went the easy route.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedMar 23, 2013 1:10 pm
GirlBlunder wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
Hey Ara and GB. I was wondering if you guys can make me a Avy as well :3

It could be a matching one from my siggy, or you guys can make another whole new one. You guys know my style Razz

Thanks again! ^^  


Went the easy route.

 

Thats fine. Thanks GB! ^_^

icecrytals1

Rank 1
icecrytals1
Joined
29 Jun 2012
Posts
214
Location
United States
PostedMar 25, 2013 6:26 pm
IGN:zEliteHser

Quoteceltic warrior:
Render: (Make It Look it awsome)
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: