Author Message

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3119
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedNov 11, 2012 10:20 pm
I know im asking too much from you 2 again... but could you make me an avatar and siggy with a "Noob Saibot" render? Yes the character from the famous "Mortal Kombat" series...


I know i requested also in agentnidal's siggy shop, because i want to add those 2 renders and avatar to my notepad so i can change whenever i want Surprised Confused

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Posts
352
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:04 pm
DevinWT wrote:
Hey, requesting a clan signature!

IGN: Destiny
Slogan: We are destined to honor
(Or something else, I can't really think of a good one)

Thanks Ara and Pre! ^^

(If you can, make it as small as can be)  


As small as can be. >.< Let me know if I have to put another quote.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Destiny-Clan-signature.jpg[/IMG]

BL00DYKiLL

GameSage: Wolf Team
BL00DYKiLL
Joined
24 Mar 2012
Posts
1840
Location
Lifting in Saudi Arabia
PostedNov 12, 2012 4:08 pm
steffensclaudia wrote:
DevinWT wrote:
Hey, requesting a clan signature!

IGN: Destiny
Slogan: We are destined to honor
(Or something else, I can't really think of a good one)

Thanks Ara and Pre! ^^

(If you can, make it as small as can be)  


As small as can be. >.< Let me know if I have to put another quote.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Destiny-Clan-signature.jpg[/IMG]
 


O.o dats a awesome siggy Razz

DevinWT

Rank 4
DevinWT
Joined
08 Jun 2011
Posts
2671
Location
United States
PostedNov 12, 2012 7:25 pm
BL00DYKiLL wrote:
steffensclaudia wrote:
DevinWT wrote:
Hey, requesting a clan signature!

IGN: Destiny
Slogan: We are destined to honor
(Or something else, I can't really think of a good one)

Thanks Ara and Pre! ^^

(If you can, make it as small as can be)  


As small as can be. >.< Let me know if I have to put another quote.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Destiny-Clan-signature.jpg[/IMG]
 


O.o dats a awesome siggy Razz  

I know right?

I love it, don't want a thing changed. Better not, I repeat, better NOT delete this out of your photobucket account, ever! c:

esteves11

Rank 0
esteves11
Joined
04 Nov 2010
Posts
104
Location
Abrantes Portugal
PostedNov 14, 2012 10:36 am

Siggy

IGN-- Dockmen

Quote--I'm Sexy And I Know It

Clan-- PRESTIGE

Colours-- Black and white Razz Razz Razz Razz

I'm Sexy And I Know It :D

Noobszle

Rank 2
Noobszle
Joined
17 Dec 2009
Posts
711
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 17, 2012 2:27 am
Hey, im somewere at page 70, do u wanna make my siggy?

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Posts
352
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 17, 2012 4:18 am
Noobszle wrote:
Hey, im somewere at page 70, do u wanna make my siggy?  


Depends if you like it >.< Page 70 ;o that`s far!

{ Signature Removed due to no pick up.}

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Posts
352
Location
Netherlands
PostedNov 27, 2012 6:12 am
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
I know im asking too much from you 2 again... but could you make me an avatar and siggy with a "Noob Saibot" render? Yes the character from the famous "Mortal Kombat" series...

I know i requested also in agentnidal's siggy shop, because i want to add those 2 renders and avatar to my notepad so i can change whenever i want Surprised Confused  


I almost forgot I made this. But wasnt so satisfied, but maybe you are. >.<



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Signature-RRW9-Sub-Zero.jpg[/IMG]




Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/RRW-sub-zero-avatar.jpg[/IMG]

Pianistastic1

Rank 0
Pianistastic1
Joined
22 Oct 2011
Posts
84
Location
United States
PostedNov 28, 2012 3:36 pm
Hello! I've been tasked to ask you to create a custom emblem for VoF (Voice of Freedom).

I've also been told to add that this is a request, "made by Fate."

mrameez786

Rank 5
mrameez786
Joined
08 Dec 2009
Posts
4036
Location
United Kingdom
PostedNov 28, 2012 4:05 pm
steffensclaudia wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
I know im asking too much from you 2 again... but could you make me an avatar and siggy with a "Noob Saibot" render? Yes the character from the famous "Mortal Kombat" series...

I know i requested also in agentnidal's siggy shop, because i want to add those 2 renders and avatar to my notepad so i can change whenever i want Surprised Confused  


I almost forgot I made this. But wasnt so satisfied, but maybe you are. >.<



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Signature-RRW9-Sub-Zero.jpg[/IMG]




Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/RRW-sub-zero-avatar.jpg[/IMG]
 
Nice siggy & avatar, good job on that! But, I'm sure it's "RRW9" not RWW9. It's not a major issue but just thought I'd mention it lol.

Aim for the stars................................Even If You Fail...............................You'll Land On Top Of The World!!
Display posts from previous:   Sort by: