zReflex
PostedOct 10, 2012 6:42 am
ania1234 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
ania1234 wrote:
steffensclaudia wrote:
w0lfg0tn0life wrote:
ok, when is he finished  

Previous Page its been taking care of! = OP DE VORIGE PAGINA STAAT JOU SIGNATURE KLAAR! Er wordt niet in korte tijd nog een sig gemaakt.  

I didn't get a word of that, but I guess you're mad.. xD  

pro translate: on the previous page your signature is ready. in a short time there wont be made another sig for you.
jeez, use google translate or something, noob ania.  

I prefer using my brain. Since people learn from their own mistakes. Also I'm on my phone at this moment. Jeez calm down a bit once in a while Reflex.  

liar, when you post when you are on a phone, it says "Posted with Aeria mobile".

Advertisement

skaterdebcn

Rank 4
skaterdebcn
PostedOct 10, 2012 9:58 am
zReflex wrote:
ania1234 wrote:
zReflex wrote:
ania1234 wrote:
steffensclaudia wrote:
w0lfg0tn0life wrote:
ok, when is he finished  

Previous Page its been taking care of! = OP DE VORIGE PAGINA STAAT JOU SIGNATURE KLAAR! Er wordt niet in korte tijd nog een sig gemaakt.  

I didn't get a word of that, but I guess you're mad.. xD  

pro translate: on the previous page your signature is ready. in a short time there wont be made another sig for you.
jeez, use google translate or something, noob ania.  

I prefer using my brain. Since people learn from their own mistakes. Also I'm on my phone at this moment. Jeez calm down a bit once in a while Reflex.  

liar, when you post when you are on a phone, it says "Posted with Aeria mobile".  
Sorry brah, if you are using a phone, you can load the full site version on your phone, ik that cause I posted a lot of time via my mobilephone.

vally_vali2004

Rank 4
vally_vali2004
PostedOct 10, 2012 10:00 am
i just saw the siggy of reflex...he is Dezey?... mu ha hah ah...i just called him noob few hours ago Razz ( on Wulflex ) sorry mate Razz

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:09 pm
xlTheVandaL wrote:
whats up im new and i wold love a siggy
[ING]-xlTheVandaL
[Gender]-Male
[Picture] Some Think that fits my ING whit graffiti
[Color] Any Thing its good Thx Smile  

Normally I ignore requests from new accounts (especially with low post counts), but I was interested enough in the concept to do it anyway.

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Wolfteam/vandal.png[/IMG]

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
PostedOct 11, 2012 5:39 pm
lightspeed11 wrote:
Amazing Siggys , for this is my first ever order for a siggie from a siggy shop. Looked around and love what you saw, I only need one so I wanted to have one with a lot of dedication and skill like the ones from your shop Very Happy . I am glad it is reopened!

IGN: EternalLight
Clan: Mercenary
Picture: Anything with a guy holding a gun, or angela Mao or Pedro Wolf look/se or christopher SE holding a gun such as Elwrci/ EF 2000 LM/EM 500 Revolver Pistol/Auz /SZ 550
Colors: White or blue, or white and red

If you think I am asking for too much I am sorry and if you disagree and have better ideas for the siggy please go ahead and do so , I am sure it will awesome anyway ^_^ .  

Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Signature-Eternal-Light.jpg[/IMG]

xlTheVandaL

Rank 0
xlTheVandaL
PostedOct 11, 2012 6:50 pm
GirlBlunder wrote:
xlTheVandaL wrote:
[ING]-xlTheVandaL
[Gender]-Male
[Picture] Some Think that fits my ING whit graffiti
[Color] Any Thing its good Thx Smile  

Normally I ignore requests from new accounts (especially with low post counts), but I was interested enough in the concept to do it anyway.

Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Wolfteam/vandal.png[/IMG]

Thx i love it

lightspeed11

Rank 5
lightspeed11
PostedOct 11, 2012 9:14 pm
steffensclaudia wrote:
lightspeed11 wrote:
Amazing Siggys , for this is my first ever order for a siggie from a siggy shop. Looked around and love what you saw, I only need one so I wanted to have one with a lot of dedication and skill like the ones from your shop Very Happy . I am glad it is reopened!

IGN: EternalLight
Clan: Mercenary
Picture: Anything with a guy holding a gun, or angela Mao or Pedro Wolf look/se or christopher SE holding a gun such as Elwrci/ EF 2000 LM/EM 500 Revolver Pistol/Auz /SZ 550
Colors: White or blue, or white and red

If you think I am asking for too much I am sorry and if you disagree and have better ideas for the siggy please go ahead and do so , I am sure it will awesome anyway ^_^ .  

Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Signature-Eternal-Light.jpg[/IMG]

It looks amazing Very Happy . I am so happy about this one , thanks Ara ! I love it!Thanks Ara and Blunder for having an awesome siggie shop!

Noobszle

Rank 2
PostedOct 12, 2012 6:29 am
[ING]Noobszle
[Gender]-Male
[Clan] SwatMaster
[Picture]Someting thats Respectfull
[Color] What ever u want.

matspc

Rank 5
matspc
PostedOct 12, 2012 6:57 am
can i get a new siggy? Smile

IGN- OrbenS
Quote-Skills is all you need
Render- You choice.

Feel free to visit my profile: http://www.aeriagames.com/user/matspc

0ttomen

Rank 2
PostedOct 14, 2012 9:13 pm
IGN: Onroth
Quote:"Like A DJ"
Picture: A hammadah se or reinhard se, holding a zaitsev, or aaa12, ef 2000 LM or a desert eagle over the shoulder, anything would be fine. It would be very nice to have him standing on the left side of the signature.

Background colors: A light brown with a design something like eternals background if possible but not blue. Or a light fade of wolf shadows in the back with a dark shade and without the brown background. Up to you.

If this is too much trouble, please don't hesitate to skip my request. But if you have free time to waste then please do what you want Very Happy . Hope i'm not asking for too much. Thanks Razz