Author Message

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3191
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:06 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Gender: Male
Quote: Whats Your Style?
Clan: WUPURASS

And anything else you want to add. Thx!  


but not for wolf team Wink. so that means your IGN is LightzOut.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.
Advertisement

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:15 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Gender: Male
Quote: Whats Your Style?
Clan: WUPURASS

And anything else you want to add. Thx!  


but not for wolf team Wink. so that means your IGN is LightzOut.  

ehh Ill have to use it for Repulse.

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3191
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:21 pm
the_mask500 wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Gender: Male
Quote: Whats Your Style?
Clan: WUPURASS

And anything else you want to add. Thx!  


but not for wolf team Wink. so that means your IGN is LightzOut.  

ehh Ill have to use it for Repulse.  


BTW? is there a clan named WUPURASS in repulse yet?

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
Joined
13 Aug 2010
Posts
6469
Location
The Gym Canada
PostedFeb 08, 2012 5:26 pm
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
RoadRaceWarrior wrote:
the_mask500 wrote:
IGN: [GS]Lightz
Gender: Male
Quote: Whats Your Style?
Clan: WUPURASS

And anything else you want to add. Thx!  


but not for wolf team Wink. so that means your IGN is LightzOut.  

ehh Ill have to use it for Repulse.  


BTW? is there a clan named WUPURASS in repulse yet?  

Nope, But Ima make one. So If fellow WUPURASS members in WT, decides to play Repulse, you can contact me and you can join.

GirlBlunder

Rank 4
GirlBlunder
Joined
12 Dec 2008
Posts
1906
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 08, 2012 7:16 pm
Gr33n0wn3R wrote:
ign : xMrAmaziinq
ratio: (kd?) 3.20
clan: EnoughSaid
etc: Lighting colours,or dark colours ; )

< 3  




Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Wolfteam/xMrAmazing2.jpg[/IMG]


Let me know if it's not what you had in mind, I could do something more feral if you prefer. :3

RoadRaceWarrior

Rank 4
RoadRaceWarrior
Joined
22 Apr 2008
Posts
3191
Location
In a 1960s Old House in Stockton United States
PostedFeb 08, 2012 7:19 pm
Maybe I'll ask Ara to make me one and see how it turns out.

IGN=RRW9
Gender=Male
Clan=WUPURASS
Etc=Doesn't matter. Any theme, color you like Wink.

WT IGN = [GS]ZERO formally. Now known as my old name RRW9 Less QQ More Pew Pew.

slavekiller

Rank 0
slavekiller
Joined
29 Aug 2010
Posts
64
Location
Mississauga Canada
PostedFeb 08, 2012 7:24 pm
{1} IGN
{2} Clan (Optional)
{3} Quote (Optional)
{4} Render (Optional)
{5} Anything Else you like to add (colors fonts ,etc)

1. Honour
2. Soloist
3. Honour the Code
4.
5. Red & blue background and the words should be 3-D gold

PLease and Thank you!

By: Someone

<br> Thank-youVoxWolf for making the sig

sargent3500

Rank 0
sargent3500
Joined
27 Aug 2011
Posts
21
Location
sarasota United States
PostedFeb 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Siggy

IGN: Sargent3500
Clan: ClamsDrillYouIn
Quote: Clams>all (feel free to change if you come up with better idea)
Colors: idc
Render: as long as it has something to do with clams idc lol

Posted By Aeria Mobile

_Swagzilla

Rank 0
_Swagzilla
Joined
30 Jan 2012
Posts
18
Location
Tokyo Japan
PostedFeb 08, 2012 9:45 pm

this totally looks like spam
GirlBlunder wrote:
Here's my contribution swag. I took a more comedic approach.




Code:
[IMG]http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc389/the_gb1/Wolfteam/swagzilla1.jpg[/IMG]


the direct code for ara's is:

Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/Swagzilla-signature.jpg[/IMG]


Don't mind if you don't use mine, I had lots of fun making it. xD

Edit: Thanks for the tip Azn  


Well, If i can rotate i can use both, best of both worlds Smile

steffensclaudia

Rank 1
steffensclaudia
Joined
10 Dec 2009
Posts
355
Location
Netherlands
PostedFeb 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Re: Ara and GB`s Joint Siggie Shop

alpharex00 wrote:


IGN:iRexTR(ill change to iRexTR)
Clan:GodOfWars
Quote:Hount season is on
Render:Can u select this one?(something good)
5th one:Werewolves (like the werewolf on that siggy (but without heart and a better style ice hands are awesome)  


Quote did not suit the sig.



Code:
[IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb332/steffensclaudia/siggy-irex-mutant-2.jpg[/IMG]



Display posts from previous:   Sort by: