EskevarMkDrake

Rank 0
EskevarMkDrake
PostedFeb 04, 2012 4:39 am

unsportsmanlike conduct

Hi

I like to know if using multi accounts (like put a secondary account in an adversary Alliance) for know before wars the formation of enemies Alliance, is against rule.

I like to know too what this unsportsmanlike conduct can be punished by managing/dev stuff.

Ty in advance for answers
Advertisement

Saveric

GameSage: Aeria Browser
Saveric
PostedFeb 04, 2012 4:52 am

Multi-Accounting Rules

As per the Game and Forum Rules:

Multi-Accounting
It is not prohibited to use or play multiple accounts on a single server. However, you may not use or control multiple accounts to provide resources, armies, aid or support to a single account. No interaction may found between any accounts owned by a single player on a single server.

You may not:

• Send resources to your own accounts from any other account you own
  • Make another account to resource farm off of
  • Use multiple accounts to defeat a boss for any quest or loot
  • Use multiple accounts to attack other players, singularly or together
  • Provide additional attack support in anyway
  • Volley resources across alternate accounts or castles to magically end up in your main account by creative means
  • Have your accounts interact in any way, including being in the same Alliance

There have been reports to the developers about some players using spies in alliances to gain advantages on other alliances. The developers are working on a fix where players can't spy.

EskevarMkDrake

Rank 0
EskevarMkDrake
PostedFeb 04, 2012 5:32 am
Uhmm maybe some strategy to evade this problem can be:

- remove that annoying message in Alliance chat for deployment
- remove the possibilty to see the window of deployment battlefield until war start

Teorically only the Archon must can do and see that stuff before war...
Multi account cant be stopped so I understand why they permit it.
I dont know if they us an automatic script to verify the log for search such ppl.
Look around on some server, I think they rarely verify those things... so i dont expect some patch for this thing: there're tons of players that violate those rules...

Im worried more indeed for the quality of service.
Just see the search in Auction House: the space reserved for write the name of a thing is shorter than many objects you can find in game: so you cant search for name, but you need to look many pages...
I can accept they need time to modify and improve game, but this is a structure basic error that only noob programmers can do....
The max lenght of a record (read object) name its a constant they set probably in the database, so the same numbers must be put in the max lenght of search text: not so difficult.
Seems that every patch isnt test by anyone before put on live server :/
For my advice this things damage how the customers view Aeriagames: a serious company cant permit to have as partners who use so low level and inexperienced stuff.
Aeriagames seems more worried about number of games instead focus on quality of games... and this dont help to improve numbers of customer at my advice.