hkelenkki7

Rank 0
hkelenkki7
PostedJan 31, 2012 11:25 pm

Should I buy Battlefield 3?

Don't seem to find a poll option..

Post why should I or why I should not buy BF3. I recently got a new computer and I've been thinking about this game for some time.

I've gotta kill 'em all give a s**t license to hate I'm that one shot one kill bringer of fate!
Advertisement

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 01, 2012 8:51 am
it depends of your taste, but i should check gameplay video's on youtube if the playing style suits you.

signature of xybolt

hkelenkki7

Rank 0
hkelenkki7
PostedFeb 01, 2012 12:36 pm
It will be very different, since I'm used to no-effort sniping and small maps(alliance of valiant g coins)
I can simply learn it. I'm just trying to get some player opinions, since I don't want to spend my very, VERY little money I currently have to buy something which is broken somehow.

I've gotta kill 'em all give a s**t license to hate I'm that one shot one kill bringer of fate!

xybolt

Rank 5.2
xybolt
PostedFeb 01, 2012 3:05 pm
if i would look between BF3 or CoD mw3 then both games are good. Although i preferred the sotry play from BF3

but if you can, i should go for multiplayer option because both games are designed for multiplaying against other. Don't ask me which of those 2 is a good investment to play multiplayer because it depends of how others are playing. i would say that it's same.

signature of xybolt