The GM Warzone

People Fight GMs
An arena opens where people, many of them, fight the common enemy.... the GM

Advertisement

GMTenRing

GameMaster: USA
GMTenRing
PostedFeb 18, 2012 3:20 pm
We had an impromptu players vs GM's match today. If we get enough demand and it doesn't interfere with our workload we might be able to do it again, maybe even on a regular basis. Smile

dryet

Rank 2
dryet
PostedFeb 18, 2012 3:25 pm
GMTenRing wrote:
We had an impromptu players vs GM's match today. If we get enough demand and it doesn't interfere with our workload we might be able to do it again, maybe even on a regular basis. Smile  

Nah, bad liar, you just want to do some pvp and pwnds noobs Very Happy
Teach them a lesson who boss here Smile
better show respect :p

KylieghRein

Rank 2
KylieghRein
PostedMar 05, 2012 10:22 am
I saw the impromtu match, unfortunately I was too busy questing at the time to compete but this idea seems like a lot of fun, as a sin i'm used to getting owned, so it'd really be no different than TM for me. Nonetheless given the opportunity again I would definitely try and compete Smile

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMay 23, 2012 7:39 am
O.O yea i remember that it was a slaughter house you guys cheated! XD i still have the photo

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.

raikoohero

Rank 1
raikoohero
PostedMay 24, 2012 4:44 pm
Oh sorry just wanted to post this

GMs were really oping us

Dai LV 56 Paladin Bodor <CrystalArcXV> Ad finem temporis! To the end of time! Everybody relates to others and shares something with them. That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy, sadness and love.