GMNyago

GameMaster: USA
GMNyago
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:29 pm   Last edited by GMNyago on Feb 09, 2012 8:48 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Lime Odyssey F.A.Q.

Plese read this thread before posting! <3
Hello Everyone!

To address the more commonly asked questions that have been popping up on the forums here is a list to openly answer them to allow a general understanding of the status of Lime Odyssey. This list will be updated when necessary.

• When will Lime Odyssey be released?
    - LO currently does not have a release date. We are working as hard as we can with the developers to ensure a secure, quality game for everyone to enjoy. As we move closer to the next testing phase we will be able to determine a rough time frame of when LO will be ready for launch. We encourage everyone to keep an eye on the forums and main page for updates. Also we are still accepting signups for Closed Beta here.

• Why is it taking so long?
    - LO is being simultaneously developed for three territories: Korea, Thailand and U.S. As this game has not been established for a significant amount of time prior as most AGE game are, this lengthens the testing process as each respective territory's version will have their differences. We understand that you all are excited for the game, but please be patient!

• Can we talk about the Korean and Thailand versions of Lime Odyssey here on the forums?
    - Both the Korean and Thailand versions of Lime Odyssey will differ from the upcoming AGE version. Please take that into consideration if you are to discuss them on our forums as we do not want to misinform other players. Disclaimers always help. Very Happy
    Also please do not direct link to websites not affiliated to AGE as we cannot ensure security with sites outside of our network.

Of course if you guys have any questions and concerns you can contact us!
Advertisement

meracle444

Rank 0
meracle444
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:43 pm
yay 1st post and ty 4 the update

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:45 pm
Thanks nice to have something like this around since some if this questions keep pooing up in forums ^w^

<3

atoyume

Rank 1
atoyume
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:55 pm
About time ;P

Signature made by .Felina.!

GreenColin

Rank 3
GreenColin
PostedJan 29, 2012 3:59 pm
Awesome

aeriagloris121

Rank 1
aeriagloris121
PostedJan 29, 2012 5:44 pm
hm...I see.
I look forward to seeing the CB in "a few weeks".

xuphor

Rank 3
xuphor
PostedJan 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Thanks for finally posting that little tidbit about the TH/KR versions, I'm glad you finally posted that in a sticky. Pretty sure you know why Smile

PcProtege

Rank 0
PcProtege
PostedJan 29, 2012 8:03 pm
Long overdue

terracyrax

Rank 2
terracyrax
PostedJan 29, 2012 8:55 pm
thanks for the update *sigh* the wait is killing me but eh i'll live =D

XxDaRkMs3ryxX

Rank 0
XxDaRkMs3ryxX
PostedJan 29, 2012 10:40 pm
Thank for the update^^ I'll do my best and continue to be very patient! hehe I'm really excited for this game!XD

I Did Not Ask For The Darkness, But Yet I Can't Seem To Escape It..Tied By An Unbreakable Thread..