Rena.Kitty

Rank 0
Rena.Kitty
PostedFeb 10, 2012 3:02 pm
And you all were "worried" about me! Lol I suck! XD I await results but with everyone who did so awesome I don't expect much. Good luck everyone!
Advertisement

lovebab

Rank 0
lovebab
PostedFeb 11, 2012 3:59 am
I think I missed the deadline since it is now 2AM here. I didn't notice the time. If this counts, here it is anyways. c:

<a>DeviantART</a>

KumoFuzei

Rank 1
KumoFuzei
PostedFeb 11, 2012 5:28 am
lovebab wrote:
I think I missed the deadline since it is now 2AM here. I didn't notice the time. If this counts, here it is anyways. c:

Wow, really nice, I hope it does count Smile

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 11, 2012 2:56 pm
lovebab, totally cute, but you're right, you were past the deadline. Fear not! We'll have the Turga and Muris coloring contests coming soon Wink Great entries all...I'm jealous because I can't color that well, lol. Winners will be announced soon, so stay tuned ^^

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedFeb 11, 2012 7:29 pm
FaeryBryn wrote:
lovebab, totally cute, but you're right, you were past the deadline. Fear not! We'll have the Turga and Muris coloring contests coming soon Wink Great entries all...I'm jealous because I can't color that well, lol. Winners will be announced soon, so stay tuned ^^  

Something I do not get is why moleh didn't have the chance to win at all? I demand an explanation here. Shocked

Rena.Kitty

Rank 0
Rena.Kitty
PostedFeb 11, 2012 7:47 pm
Awesome I got third, but I am sadly expecting a "tease" win. ;u; im waiting to be bumped out of top 3. Ah, well next time maybe.

RauwrNick

Rank 0
RauwrNick
PostedFeb 12, 2012 1:37 am
O__O Shock of the day! Wow! Thank you O:

I just don't get why moleh didn't won any of the places?

lovebab

Rank 0
lovebab
PostedFeb 12, 2012 1:51 am
Congrats to the winners! There were so many great entries, I'm sure it was hard judging! ^^

<a>DeviantART</a>

FaeryBryn

Rank 2
FaeryBryn
PostedFeb 12, 2012 2:54 am
Moznic wrote:
Something I do not get is why moleh didn't have the chance to win at all? I demand an explanation here. Shocked  
I don't get what you mean...moleh had just as much a chance of winning as everyone else that submitted work o.o

Rena.Kitty wrote:
Awesome I got third, but I am sadly expecting a "tease" win. ;u; im waiting to be bumped out of top 3. Ah, well next time maybe.  
Lol, no "tease" winnings here. Grats on 3rd hun ^^

RauwrNick wrote:
O__O Shock of the day! Wow! Thank you O: I just don't get why moleh didn't won any of the places?  
Everyone did a great job. It was very hard choosing winners, lol.

lovebab wrote:
Congrats to the winners! There were so many great entries, I'm sure it was hard judging! ^^  
It really was, haha.

Also, keep an eye out for the next installment of our LO Coloring Contest featuring Turgas!

Moznic

Rank 0
Moznic
PostedFeb 12, 2012 4:59 am
Never mind if you do not get what I meant, well then a great event either way. I can't wait to participate in the next one Wink