14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

kate_marcos1

Rank 0
kate_marcos1
PostedJan 30, 2012 12:02 pm
I play Last Chaos USA for over 4 years, and it's getting better, sometimes.

GM's work: They have been working hard to fix bugs, 90% of them are solved. Some bad points too. A lot of events aren't for newbies (Monster spawn), and newbies can't travel without getting killed by monters in the non-pvp servers if there's an event that require it. Sometimes when players report, GM's don't do nothing about it. The shadow bug isn't solved; some of the players have distorted shadows, and others have a perfect drawn shadow.

About the game: AP items are expensive. As consequence, players sell that items so expensive that is hard to afford 'em. For example, upgrade armors, a lower level can't afford master stones and upgrading itmes, the upgrade fails a lot. So the gold disappears fast. Is hard to get gold, there are some good spots, but items are heavy and sometimes the inventory get over its cappacity without being full. A lot of newbies (lower than lvl 31) get into the Tomb of Theos (mobs lvl 100+) to bother and steal exp of the players. I guess they shouldn't get there unless they get lvl 31. The game is easy if players have AP, but some, as me, can't buy it.

Advertisement

abc1991abc

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 1:03 pm
I've had pretty good service only 1 or 2 problems and they have been resolved pretty quickly.
Voted a 4

aeriagloris121

Rank 1
aeriagloris121
PostedJan 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Vote 2

ugh.....must I explain
I'm not so please because I'm tired of waiting.

Cons

Reason 1
-- Well lately Im sitting around waiting for Lime Odyssey. I started to wait since they announced...it has been too long. I mean the updates are nice...but im starting to feel that some of the updates is just there to show that the LO team is still gasping for air out there in Video Game Space. I kinda miss the old updates.

Reason 2 (not so important)
-- I think it is much better to say soon when the LO team was discussing its CB release than few weeks. Saying "A few Weeks" then saying you have to extend the release date to some of us is like teasing us with a lifetime supply of bacon (for me that is).

Reason 3
-- Still haven't received my winnings from the Anex Siggy Contest....I'm broke I need all that I can get = ='

Pros

Reason 1
-- Obtaining ijji games. Yay! (however could this also be a reason why productivity is low for most other games?)

Reason 2
-- Beefing up the Security of the site. I never felt so secure. <--- sarcasm.

Well that's my feedback for this month.

MujikaReborn

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 2:46 pm
Voted 1

Lampa91

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 2:48 pm
Voted 1 , Worthless Month Only Bad Things This Month

Miusia

Rank 3
Miusia
PostedJan 30, 2012 3:07 pm
omg, 81 to poor?Oo

miuu~

xDuo

Rank 0
xDuo
PostedJan 31, 2012 12:35 am
I like how this same poll is on the Lime Odyssey main site, except the majority 43% of people voted 5 for service as opposed to this one's minority 13%, and majority 33% votes for 1.

Makes me wonder who's telling the truth and who's just too excited for Lime.

Keikain

Rank 3
Keikain
PostedJan 31, 2012 1:40 am
I guess I'm going to be hovering around a four this month. Only play Megaten, only voting on Megaten.

Over this last month, we've seen one of the more heavily anticipated contents finally released and one of our longest running bugs (well, major bugs, anyway) finally addressed-- although not quite to everyone's liking. It's nice to see updates handled like this and I hope that this continues into the future.

I also appreciate the ingenuity of the fix addressing the fact that we did not receive drops for the New Year's event. It's nice that the team is trying to keep us up-to-date with holiday-specific events like these (And I'm still really, really hoping we get this one :p). However, while I don't mind stocking up on the sand a little early, this is the second holiday event in a row where we've gotten items for content we don't have. It might be good to check into that.

In terms of tickets, I've actually sent a few this month for various issues. While sometimes it's a little frustrating to send information only to be asked for that same information a couple responses down the line, responses have been both timely and polite in my case. I also witnessed my first big security breech late this month and to my knowledge, it was addressed promptly before it became too much of an issue.

Promos have been really heavy on mystery box tiers lately (which I'm not terribly keen on), but the item mall has been updated in ways responsive to player feedback.

Also, really enjoyed the most recent version of demon paparazzi. I certainly have missed GM events like that.

And I think that about covers it.

Kinguendo

Rank 0
Kinguendo
PostedJan 31, 2012 6:36 am
Gave it a 4, even though I was recently banned for a day.

I dont blame Aeria though, it was the person who reported me that omitted certain important details and Aeria did respond to my ticket rather quickly.

Also, MegaTen rules so of course you get a high score.

Haha, wait... WHAT?!

101Alpha

Rank 4
101Alpha
PostedJan 31, 2012 9:43 am
I think the polls speak for themselves. Shaiya nothing more than a money pit and its future with nexon acquiring it is gloomy at best