14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJan 29, 2012 9:35 pm

ROTT has no new information. In two days it'll be a year since you've announced the game, and it's still not in open beta. I'm not sure what you're waiting for but I hope you get it out soon™.

You made my change my password, now I fail to log in the first time every time I try...

GS are slacking in EE, I've seen too many people asking for help but not getting it, as well as some inappropriate behavior in the shout box.
Advertisement

CogitationS

Rank 1
CogitationS
PostedJan 30, 2012 4:02 am
Gave a 3,

Some of your ticket handling teams are fairly competent and have probably been given good training, others at times seem to give off a feeling of automation, I suppose that is alright since customer service as an industry is not nearly as easy as it may seem.

Your game management staff however need to be retrained, or go back to school.

They either lack knowledge of microeconomics and macroeconomics, or choose not to utilize it. They also lack communications skills so I recommend they take a comm course as well.

I play Golden Age, and a lot of the things I'm seeing there seems to be serious blunders on the part of game developers and technical teams as well. Leaving bugs unfixed, and left completely alone for 3 months even though it is in beta, cannot be called calculated beta testing.

The GMs have even called the beta Golden Age a "released game".
With the number of reported bugs that have been left alone, for example, instances being bugged since November

And numerous game mall items that have not yet even been implemented as well as new event items that are being added that, DO NOT EVEN WORK.

Though I personally was not affected by the usage of items not implemented yet, many of the game's community are becoming fed up with the blunders made by the GM team and Product Management Staff.

Now that I think about it now, this feedback is pretty harsh... perhaps I should have given a lower score, only saving grace is to the ticket handlers.

ShieldWarr

Rank 2
ShieldWarr
PostedJan 30, 2012 5:10 am
I gave a 1 i was going to give a 2 or even a 3 for RoyBatty1's hard work, but the slow response of tickets, useles GS's that go unchecked on power trips, The insane gap between AP buyers and non AP buyers is now to be honest taking the p1ss and you should be fully ashamed of yourselves for it !!! i am an AP buyer, but how are people who cant or dont want to buy AP supposed to enjoy and compete in our game ????
You say you read these posts Superman...well read this.... You are percieved as con artists r8ping peoples pockets for AP and destroying our game.
If your are seen as our parents in shaiya as GM's and us your children, you can easily be said to be crap parents extorting money off your rich kids and neglecting the poor kids...do us all a favour ...fire yourselves and hire new people with fresh ideas and fire in there hearts for our game.

sonny_88

Rank 0
sonny_88
PostedJan 30, 2012 5:18 am
Aeria Gamse Services are OK. 3 from me

.reckless.

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 5:34 am

EunMiXWu

Rank 0
PostedJan 30, 2012 6:25 am
xDuo wrote:
EunMiXWu wrote:
Rated 1.

I won a R5 Cape in DWO worth around 100$ in AP on the market.
The same day i got hacked, the cape stolen, character deleted.

Team Action, (what an UNFITTING name btw) said they can't restore the cape.
Why? idk, cuz they're ... .

http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s465/EunMiX/PH.jpg
This is the proof, It's RIGHT IN MY PURCHASE HISTORY.

Why can't it be restored? Why is the service so **** HORRIBLE?
This is outragous and ridiculous.

Lost an item worth 10k AP+ over Aeria's dumb crap....

And they DO make exceptions when they feel like it tho.  

So if you never got hacked, you would've given them a 5?

You getting hacked is not Aeria's fault. Only a complete account info leak can be blamed on Aeria (OGPlanet has had a few), but before you blame them, blame the people who want to hack games and bypass security.

Going to be honest - raging because of losing 1 item and putting the blame on the nearest possible thing that seems somewhat relevant to the problem is a pretty bad reason to give a company a bad rating. It doesn't even seem like you care about your character. You just want the cape because it's worth a lot.

I voted 3. Aeria's service doesn't excel particularly in anything. Aeria also has the same problems most companies have with security and irresponsible players. Aeria is average. No outstanding flaws or strengths.  

I wouldn't have given them a 5.

And i'm not blaming them for what happend.
But they don't give a **** about my loss. Hard proof is right on my purchase history.

What else should i give them for not caring about their customers one bit?

Gamekilla95

Rank 0
Gamekilla95
PostedJan 30, 2012 8:49 am
I voted a 4 due to many things being great, i just wish Lag wasnt such a major issue. Also, it would be nice if for certain games, Weekend Rewards are mentioned before the weekend, since i know many people who complain about spending their AP an hour early etc.

BredeTMS

Rank 0
BredeTMS
PostedJan 30, 2012 9:04 am
It's sad how hacked people does'nt get refunds. Even when they have proof.
Aeria should think less on the money and more on the players.
Think of this: No players=no money.
And btw. Aeria should make events for people who don't buy AP, not just the freaking tiered spenders

xNinjaDecode

Rank 0
xNinjaDecode
PostedJan 30, 2012 11:03 am
Just joined not long ago for Repulse, but here I guess.

1.) Have at least 1 semi-active GM in each game forum to reply to thread randomly including Suggestions to show you give a crap. (Most companies don't do it, then it ends up with players flaming on forums, etc)

2.) GMs that are in-game randomly testing or whatever it is should at least talk a little or reply. (It gets stupid when 5/6 people in the room ask stuff and it's like they don't know English. It's called Customer Relations isn't it?)

Meh for now 3, might drop, might raise. Who knows.

Laurentio

Rank 3
Laurentio
PostedJan 30, 2012 11:09 am
Still too hard to have feedback from GMs.
Domo would need more attention.

Alternate Eden Eternal client download: http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Eden-Eternal