19%65 Votes
14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

Automagicaly

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 7:02 pm
Account security breach, anyone giving more than a 1 had their head in the ground.
Advertisement

SynisterWolf

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 7:09 pm
link dead. Sad

MILEYworld

Rank 1
MILEYworld
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:01 pm
I voted 4.

Normally Id always give Aeria a 5 star rating as I do still feel theyre 1 of the best, if no the best F2P game host around.

But due to the recent massive account security breach that took place, I voted 4, for room for improvement, from stuff like that happening in the future.

However, being someone who had their account compromised in that situation, Aeria worked very hard with me to return my account to me in the same condition it was before it happened, and in a very timely manner on top of it.

keep up the good work Aeria, no ones perfect and thats no exception to your company, but I still consider you guys as close to perfect as a gaming host can get.

crystalpink

Rank 5.1
crystalpink
PostedJan 27, 2012 8:12 pm
Voted 1 for this time.

Reasons: Too many disappointing things from Aeria this month, especially from DWO team....
If you make rules, please stick to the rules. Otherwise, change the rules please. =.=;;
Disregarding valid reports/RTs and then marking them as spam is just too ridiculous.

Also, the website... the frequent ghosting issue has lingered for the past 3 months as of today....
(Please see the feedback from Led in this topic regarding of the fixing the website)

Next is the loot wheel.
*sighs* The third loot wheel has just come out.

The last one is for RotT that still gets delayed for indefinite time.

The only positive thing is from EE team.
They have been responsive to all my reports.
Thanks EE team ♥
Sadly, their superb support can't outweigh the huge disappointment I have for Aeria this month.
Sorry =(

Ourous

Rank 4
Ourous
SoulShrine was better than you. Australia
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:33 pm
You get 5 pineapples.

Because you fixed the teired spender

xkureix

Rank 3
xkureix
PostedJan 27, 2012 11:49 pm
rated 3 not good but not bad still need to be more accurate

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedJan 28, 2012 1:56 am
I'm trying really hard to think of something nice to say. Maybe I'm just tired. Maybe I'm just worn out from the 3 year effort. The conflict that I feel is that I really like the staff here on a personal level. On a business level, I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye and that's unfortunate.

Let's not mince words here - Aeria invests in profit. Aeria always gets paid. Aeria always wins. It's a successful business model that's expanded Aeria from a tiny opening staff to one of the leading publishers in the world in just half a decade. Congratulations on that, by the way. I mean that honestly. You're doing so well that, if my suspicion (cynicism) is correct, Nexon is resorting to sneaky tactics like making nicey nice with your partners to compete with you indirectly.

The problem is that the customer can't win. Customers want growth and development in their investment and sadly will not see it here. There are ways for a buyer and a seller to enter into a mutually beneficial business arrangement, but that just isn't happening. Customer service is worth investing in. Security is worth investing in. Functionality is worth investing in. Your product is worth investing in.

Voted 1. No improvement in any area since last month.

Within the boundaries of what Aeria is willing to do, I'd at least like to request a clean-up of the Shaiya forums (I don't frequent other forums enough to notice the messiness). There's so many outdated stickies, out of date rules, incomplete rules, etc. I'm willing to help make up a to-do list of sorts, along with recommendations for moderation. Also, ease up on the community. Let them rant, let them rave. Let them gather peacefully as well.

LichDemon

Rank 3
LichDemon
PostedJan 28, 2012 5:27 am
1 because of LC
Bugs and glitches are bearable.
Incompetent GS team with its intolerably arrogant approach towards community.
All GSes should reapply and new candidates should be taken into consideration as well.
Set a time limit to being a GS (e.g. 4 years).
A new GS liaison for LC is needed.

dreamocracy

Rank 3
dreamocracy
PostedJan 28, 2012 8:39 am
I said 4 for this month, based almost entirely on EE. I know there are problems with other games, but I don't feel familiar enough to comment on them or rate based on those issues.(Others in this thread have already addressed them) The EE team, however, is fan-freakin-tastic. I'm glad AGE took the initiative to implement the new security features for every game, even if it did cause some extremely long maints for some games.

Overall, I'd say Aeria has superb customer service compared to other mmo publishers. But, as a company in general, there can still be some improvements.

dou99392072

Rank 0
PostedJan 28, 2012 9:09 am
Aeria have some awesome games,but most of their browser games are RTS,and that's boring,could add more Browser games that aren't only RTS.

No Lunia? Sigh...