1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

the_mask500

Rank 5.1
the_mask500
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:32 pm
Ill give Wolfteam and Repulse a 4 or 3

I think the Service and the staff of the game is great.

Advertisement

ghostcannon

Rank 5
ghostcannon
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:43 pm
This month, Aeriagames deserves a 5.....Why? ...Because Of:

• The security awareness implemented in the site and in the games.
  • The events and promotions in Wolfteam and awesome GM team.
  • Finally getting rid of the GameGuard hacking shield from Wolfteam and introducing the new APEX shield.
  • The promotions and events in Golden Age.
  • The new game Repulse which is getting popular now that Open Beta already started.

Credit to [GS]Abso for the Siggy

lopoloop

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:44 pm
1 from me

i play dwo and the promos they give are buggy, the game lags badly, and the 7 hour maintenance that forced us to change our passwords was never mentioned beforehand and we never got any compensation for our long and unexpected wait. (you should've given everybody some in game experience for all their characters across all the different aeria games or gave every aeria account free ap for the troubles)

on top of those problems i was also wondering when we will have this alleged new reward points program. after you dropped the old 1 i was less inclined to buy ap, and since you still don't have a new one up i doubt i'll buy ap as much as i used to.

i am darkmaster.WU1 the true master of capturing bases!!!

draven99

Rank 4
draven99
PostedJan 27, 2012 4:49 pm
lopoloop wrote:
1 from me

i play dwo and the promos they give are buggy, the game lags badly, and the 7 hour maintenance that forced us to change our passwords was never mentioned beforehand and we never got any compensation for our long and unexpected wait. (you should've given everybody some in game experience for all their characters across all the different aeria games or gave every aeria account free ap for the troubles)

on top of those problems i was also wondering when we will have this alleged new reward points program. after you dropped the old 1 i was less inclined to buy ap, and since you still don't have a new one up i doubt i'll buy ap as much as i used to.  

11. Interruption of Service

(a) AGE reserves the right to interrupt the Services from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance.

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedJan 27, 2012 5:01 pm
draven99 wrote:
lopoloop wrote:
1 from me

11. Interruption of Service

(a) AGE reserves the right to interrupt the Services from time to time on a regularly scheduled basis or otherwise with or without prior notice in order to perform maintenance.  

To add to this, 7-hour maints are nothing. GF was down for over 25 hours because of this maint.

Nomercy1001

Rank 0
Nomercy1001
PostedJan 27, 2012 5:08 pm   Last edited by Nomercy1001 on Jan 27, 2012 6:37 pm. Edited 2 times in total

Well I voted

Well I play Eden Eternal mostly I've played other games some browser based and some downloads from AGE.

Eden Eternal - I am an advent supporter of this game although I know that everyone that is working on this game is doing there best I feel that there is a lack of communication between the GM team. One GM says one thing and then in a ticket whom ever responded to it completely contradicts what the other one said. This causes confusion and frustration for players as I know it has for me lol. The game its self I find normally has problems fixed relatively fast, and I know of certain game sages that I can inform of glitches/bugs and quickly have the issue address by the GM team (after it has been confirmed of course). I voted 3 for this poll because I feel the GM team connects with the community well and they keep the game running well but I cannot get past what seems like a very large lack of communication between the GM team, specializations aside.

DD Tank - Well I never saw any issues with this game or ever had to contact a gm in this game, so all in all I think this is good here.

Lime Odyssey - Again no real issues when I played this game.

Repulse - I don't believe this game has been out long enough to really effect my judging of aerias service

Zenia1

Rank 3
Zenia1
PostedJan 27, 2012 5:08 pm
Voted~ ^w^v

<3

Jose1502

Rank 2
Jose1502
PostedJan 27, 2012 5:36 pm
revenge time *insert evil and stupid laugh here*

Details of why i totally hate this service.

1.- I was one of the winners of a raffle event for Metal Assault, in which i could choose any item i wanted, (it had a few exceptions). I asked for a permanizer, but i wanted it to be sent to my brother because of his birthday, i gave them a lot of details, explaining them that i was not going to sell it, i was not going to receive anything in exchange, we share the same IP, it was a gift for his birthday (as i said before), and finally that i often help MA community with guides (a level up guide which i never finished, because it was way too long, and a bundle guide) and because of that i wanted them to do me that favor.
It took them about 1 week to reply it -.- im serious, and the answer was:

Dear Jose1502,

We cannot exchange permanizers.

This is policy and cannot be changed. We have run into significant issues
when doing this in the past and therefore the practice has been stopped.

Regards,

Team Action

SO THEY USED TO DO IT AND EVEN WITH ALL THE DETAILS I GAVE THEM THEY DIDNT GIVE A SHT AND JUST SAID NO. sorry that really pissed me off and since then i didnt spend a cent again in this game.

2.- Ok so after i gave up on gifting the permanizer i made a list of questions asking if some items were available or not, it took them another week just to reply this:

Dear Jose1502,

We are investigating the availability of the items you have requested.

We apologize if this is taking a bit longer then you would like.

If you do not wish to wait then please respond with an item you know to be
released in game that you can request.

Regards,

Team Action

I waited about 5 days more and no reply at all i asked them to at least reply one question per day, they replied this:

Dear Jose1502,

You are asking for items that haven't been released yet. This in turn has
sparked our curiosity so we are asking the developers if we can have these
items. This is a VERY low priority to them concerning the bugs and
glitches and other issues they are trying to fix, so a response will take
a long time.

If you want to receive your rewards please just request something that is
released and in the game.

Regards,

Team Action

So they didnt even reply to one single question, they stated i was not a priority (even if i spent tons of cash and luckily won at the event)[SINCE WHEN ARENT CUSTOMERS A PRIORITY], and finally they said the items werent released (some of the items were and are released but the percent to get one from grade boxes is about 1%) so it was really misinformative.

Ok i was pissed at this point because i waited about 3 weeks already and i ended asking for a weapon because i was tired of waiting, i just lost my time by using this service.

3.- 75% of my tickets take a whole week to be replied, while the other 25% takes about 1-2 days (which is the time it is supossed to take). while i ask people in forum if they have this problem, a lot of them say they get their tickets replied fast, i dont know why they take that long to reply MY tickets, it gets on my nerves

this service is horrible and i voted it poor (1).
thanks for reading and sorry for beign angry, but i really had bad experiences with this

TPJ

Rank 5
TPJ
PostedJan 27, 2012 6:31 pm
4 -

TS2 PM is very good and is trying his best to get the game back to where it should be even without the help of ALT1

GM's are also working hard to get the game better, with new ideas on how to fix/make the game better without ALT1 (very hard to do that as it means they have to put A LOT more work)

nothing to to get then down but it not a 5 as i feel the game still needs to get more people in it till that happens 4 is the best i can give for TS2 Wink

mclovin365

Rank 4
mclovin365
PostedJan 27, 2012 6:51 pm

depends

it depends on which game you are talking about. some games seem to get more attention than others.