32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

gamerdragon99

Rank 0
gamerdragon99
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:33 pm

About the rott...

beeen a year right??
Voted 1 again this time, used to really be content with aeria games always voted a 5 and loved megaten but the player base has really dropped down really low and no one really plays it anymore.
My biggest problem is everyday for the last year i have been waiting for Realm of the titans (rott) and Still the game hasn't launched. even though repulse has already begun open beta. I understand that its a translation and you have to verify with the Chinese client/ GD before making changes but i mean the Russian client is already up and running.
Considering that mobas are the most popular F2P game atm i do see why aeria hasn't been pushing harder for a release many people dont even believe the English client is going to come out now beause of all the delays and then we were informed of another testing phase?
How many games have gone through Alpha > Testing phase 1 -2 - (probably 3) closed beta.
The community just wants ROTT its aeria golden egg atm and its not being taken seriously.
just really dissapointed at how the game is going and makes me thing that upon launch if it happens because on the main page its been replaced by a wolf team advertisement instead of the rott one that was there before if were going to have to wait 6 months per update.
A game like rott will bring in tons of Micro transactions too... do you know how many people actually spend on games like LOL a year...
Advertisement

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:35 pm
swoopula wrote:
Superman0X wrote:
swoopula wrote:
They don't even read these threads.  

I read every post on these threads, every month.  

That's even worse then, as nothing ever changes with the games in need.  

This.

warrior_700

Rank 3
warrior_700
PostedJan 27, 2012 1:36 pm
i voted a 1. cuz you PM's and GM's are killing Shaiya. a game that WAS my favorite.
now i move onto Repulse. i havent played it enough to base a rating though.

LedZepMan92

Rank 5
LedZepMan92
PostedJan 27, 2012 2:05 pm

Fix the **** website.

Also, don't ban people for "shoutbox spam" when A. they don't spam and B. GSes, GMs, and even PMs regularly exhibit behavior that could much more validly be construed as "spam."

Robynn191987

Rank 0
PostedJan 27, 2012 2:38 pm
I rated a 4 as I will never give any rating a 5 because even at a company's best, you can always do better. However I rated a 4 because in my personal opinion I think the GM's an product manager of Last chaos have really stepped up and I see more interaction and questions being answered an more effort in fixing things that are broken vs. years ago when I played. I recently started logging into the game and site again after taking a long break from Last chaos. I've tried other games from aeria an they just don't work for me. Last chaos will forever be my home. As always there are alot of steps that need to be taken to get the job done. But I'm a very patient person an don't expect things to be done over night. It's taken a long time for the ball to start rolling again and I believe the staff are starting to go in the right direction. Personally I'm a strong believer in you can't please everyone. I see people one day complaining about no events an it being a grind fest, then staff give players what they been asking for an yet they still find something to complain about. I'm not a hard person to please maybe that is why I rated a 4. Some may agree or disagree. But I think the aeria staff have been progressing at least from last chaos point of view. I can't speak on any other game.

And kudos to aeria for stepping up an making security updates. That was a path long overdue. One thing I would like to see if all possible sometime in the future, how about implementing a key code system where upon logging into the game you must enter a 4 digit security code via mouse clicks. As well as any changes made to your account on the website an storage units in game. I've seen this in other games which I won't mention on aeria's forums. But I personally think this might be a good idea in protecting peoples accounts an characters. That is my two cents hopefully I didn't bore you to death. Keep up the work an down the right path and I'm sure there will be many many years for the company.

Sojito

Rank 2
PostedJan 27, 2012 2:40 pm
I voted 2 for DOMO, because over 6 months ago you guys promised us a server merge and it still didn't happen, but I have renewed hope though with the new GS apps.

And the current promotions suck, 7k AP for items that you can easily obtain from ingame instance? Makes me think how the PM comes up with the promotions..hopefully a new and better GS team can help them out.

Also no bug fixed or content updates what so ever and serious lack of events.

+ give us a dedicated GM already, we deserve better than a GM who works on DOMO part time.

beer4spam

Rank 0
beer4spam
PostedJan 27, 2012 2:58 pm
Is not the best but is good everall.Is beter than EA games atleast.

<center></center>

djashes

Rank 5.1
djashes
PostedJan 27, 2012 3:01 pm
No real changes in WolfTeam, balance wise.

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedJan 27, 2012 3:05 pm
I gave a 4 based on repulse. The game is turning out decent, we have daily events and I know they are working on choosing GS's. There are 2 reasons I didn't give aeria a 5 and only one is related to repulse. I would like to see more GM or PM activity on the forums, its rare to see one of them post in general and I almost never see them post in the tech help or suggestions.

The other reason I gave a 4 was cause the AP loot wheel just isnt working out for aeria. Great idea on paper, bad idea in reality.

neocrusader

Rank 2
neocrusader
PostedJan 27, 2012 3:46 pm
Voted 1

I hate how certain people get banned for things like glitch abusing, but are allowed to comeback in a week or so. It's bad enough that the playerbase has to police itself, but it's worse that the GM's don't take thing as serious as the player do who report. Especially on the DWO game.

Secondly. they continue to pick some of the worst GS's ever of which maybe one or two are useful. The others merely troll forums and collect AP fro practically doing nothing. At the same time it's frustrating that some of them turn a blind eye to the people who are breaking the rules like ppl who are clealry botting before thier very eyes. Yet they look the other way because it's a friend of thiers.

Velgeder.WL1 / Velgamon.WL1 Semi-Retired...