1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

arehsilleh41

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2012 8:47 pm
Avyn wrote:
arehsilleh41 wrote:
I have spent a good $5,000.00 on AP. Sadly I lost MOST of what I spent that AP on to a GS that was "helping" me transfer. Smile So Aeria you get a *1* for suckish GS's Very Happy  

You are a liar and not a particularly clever one.  

Liarr?? e.e Ive been playing Aeria games for years.. lol. And how would you know either way? stalker much?
Advertisement

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedFeb 02, 2012 9:18 pm
As Superman has stated that he does read every response to this thread, I would like to put forward a suggestion that might put players at ease a little and appease some of the aggitation with what looks like little to no progress or changes, such as Swoopula and multiple others have mentioned throughout the thread.

A monthly progress report of Aeria's changes, aims and improvements as a global announcement for the first week of every calendar month. For example:

Customer dissatisfaction with X
We are working on improving X by changing several factors, as well as doing Y and Z to help boost X's performance

AP Reward Scheme
We are still in the planning process for the AP reward scheme, but things are progressing well! We may be rolling out changes within X weeks  

* Above quote is purely an example, anyone who takes anything in the quote box seriously is a nublet

Even just a vague report on what's being done to improve things, or why certain changes aren't happening (like the website being broken, the forum GS's not having a CM, etc) would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people, I feel.

<center></center>

swoopula

Rank 3
swoopula
PostedFeb 02, 2012 9:40 pm
LordRapthorne wrote:
As Superman has stated that he does read every response to this thread, I would like to put forward a suggestion that might put players at ease a little and appease some of the aggitation with what looks like little to no progress or changes, such as Swoopula and multiple others have mentioned throughout the thread.

A monthly progress report of Aeria's changes, aims and improvements as a global announcement for the first week of every calendar month. For example:

Customer dissatisfaction with X
We are working on improving X by changing several factors, as well as doing Y and Z to help boost X's performance

AP Reward Scheme
We are still in the planning process for the AP reward scheme, but things are progressing well! We may be rolling out changes within X weeks  

* Above quote is purely an example, anyone who takes anything in the quote box seriously is a nublet

Even just a vague report on what's being done to improve things, or why certain changes aren't happening (like the website being broken, the forum GS's not having a CM, etc) would be greatly appreciated by a lot of people, I feel.  

Also, add what's being changed with regards to "problem games." I constantly see the same complains about the same 2-3 games in these types of threads, and nothing ever seems to change (e.g. Idiot PMs, bad promotions, horrible RT work, etc.).

OrixaOya

Rank 0
PostedFeb 03, 2012 12:52 am
Hello,

I was wondering if there is any way to contact Aeria Games directly or if there is a list of game masters I can talk to directly about some issues?

It is pretty devastating to ask for help in this game DWO I have been playing for a while and never receive any actual help. Most of the time when you ask a gs on this game for help, some of them, not all, respond with "Ask the game masters," "Send a Ticket," and my favorite of all time is "It is not my job." For example, I seen games sages in battles with people who are hacking, exploiting glitches, and even seen people getting harassed with game sages helping in the harassment or not doing anything. And if you even dare to say anything to them they say, "Well it is not my job. You should send a ticket with proof."

So, is it the game sages job to ONLY tell people "to send tickets," or am I missing something here. It is pointless to ask a few, again not all, of these game sages anything because they will respond only with troll comments or "send a ticket."

I would really appreciate a list of game masters I can contact or a direct link to contact aeria games.

Kafkar

Rank 2
Kafkar
PostedFeb 03, 2012 1:42 am

bah

I no longer play shaiya en for more than 1hr a week now. It is simple not fun to see OP for 3bil and climbing.

You could have saved this game. You lost those chances now. Silly Age.

tnyka

Rank 0
tnyka
PostedFeb 03, 2012 8:01 pm
aeria games is actually the best game service i have ever played no matter how many hackers join they always try to fen them off 1 by 1 the other games i have played and quit just leave the game be and do not update the game. it is stuck in its first version while other games are in there 10th.

Oww. That guy's head..

marksteele

Diamond Founder: Aura Kingdom
marksteele
PostedFeb 03, 2012 8:42 pm
I change mine to a 1 only because of this

Pinoyaussie

Rank 1
Pinoyaussie
PostedFeb 10, 2012 7:35 am
Well I give this shaiya game 4 out 5 because the gm organise the event well and thanks for ice cream Smile.

Superman0X

GameMaster: USA
Superman0X
PostedFeb 10, 2012 7:43 am
I just wanted to say that I do read all of these, and then provide the feedback to the appropriate parties. We do appreciate you taking the time to tell us how you feel about these issues, even if this is not clearly visible in our daily communication.