14%49 Votes
1 (Poor)
32%105 Votes
Total Votes :: 327 Votes

Arthur5174

Rank 5
Arthur5174
PostedJan 31, 2012 10:26 am
4. I would like to see Eraser fixed, and Lucky Charms not be used up on PLH's and successful links. I am unsure if the boxes are still up in the air in Caelum Greendieta on the 2nd floor but if not, that too, needs to be fixed. Additionally, make the Enhanced Windspin Lv2 do damage to the KI relics/Etain alter (not just from inside the relic/alter). other than that I am happy with the overall service/response times from Aeria Team and the progress they are making to include feedback, from us, the community. Some things just take time to resolve-I understand this when working with others in real life. Some people have this McDonaldization mentality to get what they want when they want it. This is a counter-cultural mindset that does nothing to be pro-active and sensible to the reality of what goes on behind the scenes. Good job overall and keep up the good work and diligence to keep things moving forward Very Happy

Advertisement

huhuhuu

Rank 0
PostedJan 31, 2012 10:45 am

*Insert comments that are said every month*

doc09

Rank 4
doc09
PostedFeb 01, 2012 7:56 pm
-The Tickets can do some improvement, not many people like waiting 10 days to get their items enchanted or max oj'ed.

-A Long with the spammers in Shaiya , Great Job Guys Smile they're are less now.

-Lucky charms not be consumed on a successful link would be nice

-Item color changes, like change the look of a lucky charm to green so we dont get mixed up with Red Phoenix charm. And idk if this has been said before, but some Deprimo icons looks like some of the Nascor icons and i get confused with this if i get a drop, or i'm going through my WareHouse and i think i see a Deprimo protector and it turns out to be a Dreamy Nascor Protector

Disturbed_Ryder

Rank 1
Disturbed_Ryder
PostedFeb 01, 2012 8:22 pm
I gave a 4

I was to the point where I wish I could slap Aeria. After leaving for a while and coming back, you've made some huge improvements on not only gameplay, but costumer service as well. I really think you're doing a pretty decent job and should keep it up.

gdragon121

Rank 0
gdragon121
PostedFeb 02, 2012 8:51 am

lagg i gave a 3

it seems that when i play grandfantasia for a long time it starts to lagg idk if its something in the programm or in my man frame interface thats is causeing this problem but if u have any suggestions can u let me noe

supertown

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2012 9:32 am
Service = POOR

I've probably spent $200.00 on Aeria game

I spent 1.5k ap during promo recently

I fail to receive some of the items

I report this to GMs via support ticket

I GET BANNED FOR "PROMOTION FRAUD" BECAUSE GM THINK IM LYING.

THIS IS HOW LOYAL, HONEST, MONEY-SPENDING CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED HALF OF THE ITEMS I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET.

I AM NOT A LIAR. I WAS NOT COMMITTING PROMOTION FRAUD. I WAS TRYING TO GET SUPPORT BECAUSE I FAILED TO RECEIVE ITEMS. I CAN'T EVEN SEND TICKETS ANYMORE BECAUSE IM AFRAID OF GMs.

LordRapthorne

Rank 5
LordRapthorne
PostedFeb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Re: lagg i gave a 3

gdragon121 wrote:
it seems that when i play grandfantasia for a long time it starts to lagg idk if its something in the programm or in my man frame interface thats is causeing this problem but if u have any suggestions can u let me noe  

The program itself is full of memory leaks, best way to fix it is restart the client every few hours

<center></center>

Knights101

Rank 0
Knights101
PostedFeb 02, 2012 7:58 pm
3.. they need to find a way to make games not lag as bad

arehsilleh41

Rank 0
PostedFeb 02, 2012 7:59 pm
I have spent a good $5,000.00 on AP. Sadly I lost MOST of what I spent that AP on to a GS that was "helping" me transfer. Smile So Aeria you get a *1* for suckish GS's Very Happy

Avyn

Rank 5.2
Avyn
PostedFeb 02, 2012 8:25 pm
arehsilleh41 wrote:
I have spent a good $5,000.00 on AP. Sadly I lost MOST of what I spent that AP on to a GS that was "helping" me transfer. Smile So Aeria you get a *1* for suckish GS's Very Happy  

You are a liar and not a particularly clever one.